Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/17/2007 11:59:00 AM

I cannot rave enough about this brow liner. It is a must have for me. It wears so well and provides my brows with a natural look. Affordable and readily available on Ebay or through the avon site. I guess I feel naked without it. I am really impressed with a lot of Avon products lately..not normally a user in the past but this is HG for my brows.

on 2/20/2007 2:37:00 PM

I love this brow pencil. It goes on very smoothly, and the pencil is not too hard (like Maybelline, which make it difficult to color with) or too soft (like L'Oreal, which would was difficult to sharpen). I bought a sharpener from Avon at the same time and am very happy with it. The blond color is just right for my ashblond coloring.

on 12/23/2006 1:13:00 PM

Got this in brown, but regardless, its the best pencil I have ever used. I used to just use powder, but this is the perfect formula. Its not too waxy, and not too powdery and the dark brown is perfect for us ladies with ash coloured hair, whether its blonde or brown.

on 11/17/2005 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The best brow pencil I have ever had. I have a scar ascoss my left brow, and that is the only pencil that fills it in and makes the scar invisible. Other pencils I tried had the consistency that did not stick to the scarred skin. I love it!

on 4/19/2005 9:42:00 PM

Avon's Blonde brow liner is the only thing I've tried that didn't make my mother look at me, tilt her head, and say something like: "What have you done to your eyebrows?", or "You'd look so much prettier if you didn't use whatever it is you're using for eyebrow pencil."

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i also have tried many a brow liner but the colour or texture was off. Avon hit the blonde nail on the head. It is the perfect colour. My only problem was I had to order two because I use it up so quickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG and I have tried every blonde eyebrow pencil known to woman. The color is perfect (not too light, not too ashey or golden, the perfect match for my hair color), the consistency is perfect (not too hard or waxy, yet stays on all day), it is inexpensive, and I am very surprised that I am the first one on MUA to sing the praises of this wonderful product!

Popular Brows Products