Homemade Ninotcka Zen blush doo (Uploaded by ilynne)

4.5

price range

Reviews

fromav0105

May/26/2005

This is one of my personal favs from the Nars blush collection. I acquired it via the Skin Deep Artist Palette. This blush is for everyone and it is fool proof. It applies a sheer warmth of natural flush to the face. Worthy investment.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

EyesBlack

May/06/2005

Amazing neutral blush. Looks very sophisticated and can be dramatic or understated. Gives great contour to the face. I will never be without this shade.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

HairRed

EyesGreen

Apr/20/2005

It is the perfect shader for yellow skin, like me. Not too orange, not too brown, looks natural.
It blends very well, stay long.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry

Jan/26/2005

Looks great on my NC30/Buff Beige Asian skin when I want a neutral beigey-brown blush. It doesn't come out orange at all, but rather has yellow undertones on me. It's part of my Skin Deep palette and I use Zen much more than Ninotchka, which is too dark or SOMETHING, not flattering, and can make my skin look dirty if not applied lightly. Zen is great though.

About reviewer (368 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

fromhopmom

Jul/21/2004

This is my 2nd Nars blush purchase, and I really love it! My first being Orgasm, which I prefer as an e/s due to the shimmer. Zen looks very plain and almost muddy in the pan, but on my skin it's so beautiful. This is the perfect *natural* shade, and from the other reviews, I think it tends to look different on everyone. Nars is pretty pricey, but a little goes a long way...AND I really love …Read more

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

fromjenhsu

Jun/24/2004

I've only recently started using blush-- NARS Zen was my first purchase! I think its spoiled me ;) its a warm chocolatey brown shade (like a light milk chocolate shade) that I use mainly to contour (aka hopefully make my round face look skinnier by applying zen under my cheekbones and in the hollows of my cheecks, in order to accentuate the cheekbones). When applied lightly generally over my …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

May/27/2004

I love this blush! I have spent so much time searching for the perfect neutral hue and have finally found it. It's pricey but well worth it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

HairBrunette

Mar/15/2004

This is a peachy/brownish matte shade. It mainly like it because its matte, I hate blush with shimmer. Unfortunately if I wear too much I look dirty, like ive been playing in dry mud or something. I only use it on the apples of my cheeks and it looks beutiful. I wont repurchase because since comparing this to a berry shade from MAC i prefer the berry clored shades and MAC is much less …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Feb/25/2004

I love NARS blush.. they have the subtle application of the MAC sheertones but somehow the colors are more natural than MAC. ZEN doesn't look like a shade that would even show up on my GGG, chinese skin but it does.. it is a subtle polished shade, rather than a rosy, flushed look on me. A keeper - so lucky to have gotten this in a swap.

About reviewer (402 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

Feb/23/2004

Zen is a beautiful contour color (I'm a MAC C3). This is very similar to MAC's Strada blush. This doesn't look "dirty" on the skin. It's the perfect contour blush!

About reviewer (964 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium