ORIGINS All and Nothing

No Image

4.2

silica, magnesium myristate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, disostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [ /- mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

on 2/27/2005 4:06:00 AM

Glowy and pretty. This is great loose powder to take away my shiny t-zone without looking like i'm trying too hard. Love the brush too that comes with, I find it very useful. Does not break me out at all either.

I'm an MMM, and this powder is great on my skin. It's very lightweight, has very little scent and works really well to get rid of the shine w/o being obvious, or too matte. I can't comment on the brush that is included, since I use my own larger brush. I'd highly recommend this powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this powder! I have very oily acne prone skin and this has not made me break out. I do have to blot around lunch time but I have never found a product where I haven't. I do feel this powder looks best when you use concealor only not foundation too. It gives a nice natural glow. I am on my 3rd container of this I've been using it for almost a year. I never stick with a product for that long!! :)

on 1/16/2005 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for a little under $25 with tax from the Origins B&M store.

I love the packaging. There is a separate section for the little flat brush that it comes with which flips open. Then you twist off the cap to reveal the powder container (you shake the container and the powder is sifted there).

I actually use the brush, although some swear by using their own larger brush. I like it because I find that it is extrememly difficult to over-do the powder with their brush. So the effect is natural and not cakey at all.

The powder itself if very light and looks good with my skintone (Px Traceless Level 2). Although I have used this on a friend of mine who is a light-medium mocha color and it made her a little ashy even with blending.

Overall for me, I found that it evened my skintone nicely while at the same time still maintaining a natural "no makeup" look.

Love love love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the great reviews on this site and also to combat the oilies. The powder is finely milled and the one shade fits all adapts to my skin beautifully. It leaves my skin shine-free and slightly luminous not scarily matte like other powders. There is also a light scent of some sort that I can't make out. It's not perfume-y, just light and lovely, a bit like botanicals. I wished the packaging was more elegant, but I can live with this minor complaint for this lovely powder. The brush that is included is flat (not the best for loose powders) but it works and is super-soft. Try this ladies!

on 12/27/2004 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used Clinique blended face powder for several years and I am looking for replcement. After seeing so many good reviews from the board, I decided to give it a try. The brush included inside the bottle is actually good for touch up ( yes, I decided carry this balky bottle in my purse, I love that brush too much)The powder is well milled and very, very sheer, and oil-controllling powder is good. ( Good match wirh Lancome's color ID) IF you looking for "almost nothing " natural look, this is your choice. Note: Only one shade of color to choose though.UPDATE: it look ashy on my pale skin in the day, sorry I have to take one lippie away. I give it to my sister b/c her skin is darker than mine. Nevertheless this is still a very good loose powder though.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I bought this since I was sick of my Clinique loose powder that I felt accentuated my flaws. Its the perfect color and goes on sooo smoothly. It makes my face feel so soft and covers just enough to hide imperfections, but not enough to make it look "powedery". Great buy and I will only come back to this since is agrees with my skin type and tone soo well! Try this!

on 12/1/2004 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

As always, I am looking for Sage Safe products to keep incredibly oily skin matte...After Px Virtual Matte pressed powder stopped helping to control oil, I turned to this loose powder. I use this right after foundation with a big fluffy brush. It works well to set my make-up. It disappears into my skin and doesn't leave a white cast or turn color throughout the day. The smell is a bit unpleasant. I wish I could give this a 4.5 because I am back to oily by noon (then I touch up with the Px Virtual Matte-since it is portable). The price is great and the ingredients are safe for sensitive and ance-prone skin. I will continue to enjoy this find and update if the oilies start appearing earlier than noon.*Update: Brought this down to a fair 4. It's not controlling oil for me and I am noticing a slightly whitish cash. It is still great for setting make-up and doesn't break me out. So I will still be using this, just with a lighter hand.

on 11/14/2004 7:10:00 PM

I have been using this daily for about 3 weeks. This loose powder is sheer, neutral and gives my skin a finished, glowy look. On me, it prevents any oil for the day--and I have tried brands of every price range to achieve that. I am even going back to get the pressed version!

I love this...my favourite loose powder! I used to use becca's loose powder..which was good...but contained talc so it irritated my skin after a while. I use this over my stila tinted moisturiser...i get flawless glowing skin! A lot of other reviews seem to have problem with the brush, but i love the brush! Suits my needs perfectly and cleans very well as well! Great product~