ORIGINS All and Nothing

No Image

4.2

silica, magnesium myristate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, disostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [ /- mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

not a keeper

on 5/4/2006 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this powder, make my skin looks so flawless and smooth. I almost finish the first one. It gives a very good coverage but still looks very natural. Highly recommended. I am getting ready to buy my second one.

on 4/6/2006 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this powder. It set my face well, and I loved the attached brush on the top of the lid (covered).

on 3/17/2006 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this for almost 2 years now. I used to use L'oreal which is the most comparable to me. It's really pricey but it does last a long time. It gives me a flawless matte finish over moisturizer and keeps me matte until lunchtime, and then I touch up with whatever I have with me- right now it's The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil pressed powder in Light.

on 10/7/2005 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a OK loose powder but it does not help control the oilies n my t-zone I have very dry skin but with a tendency to become oily, Sometimes this can look grayish on me, oh well perhaps just don't match my skin color, it is very finely milled powder though. Packaging is not a pain.
I would not buy it again.

on 4/7/2005 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Even though it is supposed to be translucent, it shows up dark on my face. After a light dusting of this over my foundation, my face is noticeably darker than my neck. And I definitely cannot wear this alone. I have a lot of red in my complexion, and this powder alone gives me a very "ruddy-orange" look. That aside, it is not too "powdery" looking, and set my foundation nicely. It would probably be a nice powder to use if you want an allover "glow". UPDATE: I am upping my review to 4 lippies. I am using this with a lighter foundation, and the results have been lovely. It still leaves a "color" on my face, but other than that, the powder itself is very natural looking. In fact, I don't need blush when I use this.

on 3/27/2005 7:48:00 PM

overall, i think it's a pretty good loose powder. it doesn't look chalky, and i have no problems with breaking out when i use this. i use my own brush instead of the one come with origins because origins brush seem to be depositing more powder than i need. oil control is very good for me. after 2 hrs of practicing i will get a shine from the sweat but whenever i use this, my face stay shinefree. i also like it that it seem to melt and blend in with my skin color once i apply it. while some other loose powder give me a transcluent/transparent[sp?] look.

on 3/25/2005 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

The fragrance is nice. The powder has an orange tone to it that looks so unnatural. That's why I stopped purchasing Clinique powder. I guess since these two companies are owned by Estee Lauder, they just share the same wack formulas. Buy this if you want your skin color to look orange and unnatural.

on 3/5/2005 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice powder, keeps my skin matte for a long time and looks very *soft*. It smoothes and covers quite well, so only needed a little concealer.
I would have liked this but it gave my skin an orange cast even though it's supposed to be translucent. My face is already a little darker than the rest of my body and this made it even darker. The brush that comes with it is nice and soft, but I used my kabuki to put it on. If your having a dry skin day, don't use it because it can be drying.

on 3/2/2005 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Good product! I bought it because it was made with minerals instead of talc or whatever else they usually use in powders that ALWAYS break me out. It's the first powder that I've used in a long time that hasn't completely wrecked my skin, so I'm happy with it! I wish it reduced my oiliness better when used alone though. I still have to use oil-blotting lotions underneath it, but hey--at least the powder doesn't break me out!!!