wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Price: $

on 8/13/2004 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This shade is a fairly neutral light bronze-brown shade which complements nearly any eyeshadow color. The staying power is mediocre on my oily lids, but at least the color doesn't flake. I am not much a fan of liquid liners, because all I've tried had stung my eyes. This product didn't, and instead of using the attached brush, I just use my angled Maybelline brush to apply. This product is well worth looking into.

on 8/6/2004 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I was lemming a more expensive liquid e/l but settled for this instead, and I was truly impressed! A pretty bronzey brown, this liner is a great no-fuss look with a shimmery wash like MAC Naked Lunch or BE Celestine. Neutral, but with a little pop. Check it out -- for only $2, what have you got to lose?!

on 7/27/2004 5:59:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! It's a metallic brown colored eyeliner, with a lot of gold in it. It instantly brightens my brown eyes. Very easy to apply, because of the long thin brush. The liquid eyeliners costs from
$1.99 to $2-99. Would definitely recommend.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this its glittery to it adds something more than just brown. and it stays on all day

on 3/11/2004 10:38:00 PM

These are great liquid liners for the price. They come in a decent shade selection: turquoise, plum, brown, blue and black. Turquoise and blue are suitable when you want to try something different and funky. The plum looks like a deep, metallic purple in the bottle, but it's so dark, that it does not look that flashy or metallic upon application and is actually appropriate for everday wear, as is black and brown. The brush is thin to allow precise application. The liner dries quickly and does not flake, smudge or smear.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AAAAAAAAARRGH how I love this color!!! I bought this thinking I'd just use it as an accent color, but I used as full eyeliner yesterday & it looks SO gorgeous! It is a goldy-brown that dries into a absolutely beautiful bronze-brown. I have never worn any other eyeliner color except black before, but this is one of the most gorgeous eyeliners I have ever used. Everyone should check this color out!

Now, on to the quality. This cheapie, 2-dolla, ghetto-ass product is just as good as any other liquid e/l I have ever used! I wore it for about 8 hours yesterday, and it didn't flake or crumble at all. My eye started watering at one point, and this e/l held up surprisingly well. My Maybelline liquid e/l will run off & burn like salt in a wound if my eyes water, but I only had to re-do a tiny part of this when I had my eye attack. It goes on smooth & a tad thin, I had to go over it again to get a really rich color. It takes a few minutes to dry, but that is a small price to pay for such a great product.