wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/15/2007 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been playing with liquid liner recently. This is the only one I've tried that is truly dummy-proof. And the brown is absolutely gorgeous. I tend to wear light makeup and this color emphasizes my eyes without screaming "liquid liner." Lasts forever on me too. 12 hours later it's still exactly where I put it this morning. HUGE fan. Cheap too!

on 11/1/2007 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't show up on me enough to be a good liner. I liked that it was shimmery, and that's why I bought it thinking it would be this coppery shimmery liner, but it doesn't do it for me as a liner. I may try applying it as an eyeshadow wash, spreading it on and see how that goes. It's just not dark enough a brown for my warm skintone.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is such a great liquid eyeliner. I love it becuase it is so cheap and the color is TERRIFIC. It's a shimmery brown color and I even like the long brush (as opposed to the felt tip kind). I am also planning on getting black soon because I want something a little darker than this one. Will buy again.

WOW! I used to be a hardcore h/e mu user, now this eyeliner completely changed my view on ds mu! I got this at london drugs for $6 CND. I was wondering around in the store and trying on random mu, untill this eyeliner in tourquoise caught my attention. I noticed that it had a vibrant metallic color, dried quite fast, and doesnt smuge. But i know for sure that with my typical asian eyes, i can't pull off tourquoise, or the other two beautiful colors, purple and blue. So i left with the brown one. This morning i used this, and i was surpised at the beautiful metallic color, and i actually found this easier to apply than my chanel liquid liner! This color looked very natural on me, compared to black liners which looked harsh, because my pupils are light brown colored. This color really brings the attention to my actual eyes, instead of my eye makeup. LOOOOVEE! <33333333333 I'm going back to get the purple one because i just love this too much!
Update-
When i got home today, i looked in the mirror and noticed how bright and neat my eye mu looked through 6 hours of working. I detected very very minimal fading in the inner corners of my eyes, but that's okay, because who's gonna look at me THAT close? This is TOTOALLY HG material!

This is my first and only liquid eyeliner, but I'm very happy with it! goes on easily and stays on all day. it fades a little bit but it dosent chip or smear. I'll buy this again.

I absolutly love this eyeliner.
It's a nice bronzy brown with flecks of gold. Looks great on most eye colors. I have dark brown eyes and a line on the top looks gorgous. Also looks great on hazel, honey and green eyes.
It wears off a bit around 6pm, but it doesn't flakea so I just line it over again and it doesn't look caked on.
The brush took a little bit to work with for me, but I took some people's advice on here and cut it at an angle. Works perfectly!

on 7/29/2006 2:51:00 PM

Once again I have to endorse a cheap product. After trying many, many different kinds of both cheap and very expensive liquid eyeliners, this one ended up being my favorite. The color is amazing--described perfectly below as a not-too-dark bronze-brown--and it wears well. I love that the brush is thin instead of one of those godawful fat, Priapus-like stiff felt markers. The brush could be even thinner (I like a delicate, thin line), but when the color is perfect and the price is so cheap, I'm not complainin.'

on 5/3/2005 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am finally reveiwing this product because I actually use it almost everyday now. I can't use black liner because it looks to harsh on my almond shaped eyes but this shimmery brown color is perfect. It is subtle but it really enhances my eyes. I usually line under my lower lashline and it also works on upper lashine although it stands out more with green eyeshadow(looks fantabulous!) Quality is pretty good, doesn't seem to flake and it lasts. My only discontent would be that sometimes it applys darker or lighter but really isn't a problem, especially at 2 bucks!

on 3/21/2005 4:28:00 PM

This is a great product. It doesnt last the whole day but it just fades and doesnt crack off like some liquid liners do. the color is a medium bronze and its stunning with a little goldish shadow.

What a beautiful bronze golden brown color. It brings out the best in my hazel eyes.
*Tip: Cut the brush to a slant for easy application. Simply wipe off the brush with a tissue and hold your scissors at an angle and cut the tip of the brush.
I've never used any other liquid eyeliner so I have nothing to compare these with but I can say I have been so happy with them I have no reason to go looking at other liquid liners. These stay put!