Bonne Bell Lip Lix

No Image

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Found this on clearance at Target and had to get it in I Scream. Smells like chocolate ice cream but doesn't have much taste. It's the perfect lipbalm to throw in my pocket at work.

i love the I Scream one of these- it's like having chocolate ice cream on your lips! absolutely yummy! plus this one is a frosty brown which pleased me as well. Punch-u-Ation (brownish shade, smells like Hawaiin Punch juice)<-- loved this one too. The Last Strawberry (a frosty med. pink, didn't like this-smelled too artificial for me). I still have 2 older ones too, the Espresso one-a sheer dark brown and GrapeVine Whine- a sheer deep plum color(they may hace d/c this one). All the Lip Lix have been repackaged recently to resemble Stila's or Almay's clear color tints.

on 1/11/2003 11:08:00 AM

These little jewels are back, freshly repackaged in a sleek thinner tube (a la Almay Lip Tints) but with a bonus cap you can thread a lanyard through (if you are into accessorizing with makeup then run don't walk to get this!).

I know this packaging is aimed at the youth of America but I will overlook that because I love the product! The two flavors/colors I purchased were Espress-yo-self and The Last Strawberry. Taste-wise I didn't gag on either which is a plus-I'm mad about the colors of these babies! Espress-yo-self is a sheer browned plum that delivers a YLBB look and the Last Strawberry is a sheer medium pink shimmer that looks great alone or over a liner like Chanel Nude. continued >>

on 1/8/2003 7:43:00 PM

i got this one in "the last strawberry". it goes on your lips a dark-brownish red. not pink at all which is nice. it gives a not-so-obvious tint which is different from normal lip smackers which goes on clear. i like it because it is cheap and i dont usually wear lipstick so it is kind of in between normal lip smackers and lip stick.

on 1/7/2003 2:15:00 AM

I've tried a bunch of these. First, in the older, Chapstick like tubes: Choc-It-Up, a medium caramel-chocolatey brown; I Scream, a peachy-brown-nude; Punch-u-ation, a light frosty pink-mauve; and Hot Fudge Sundaze, a deep sheer brown. In the new, slim tubes: Espress-Yo-Self, a sheer brown-plum, Like U Latte, a rosy-brown with slight shimmer, and Mocha Joke, a light frosty pink (ew). Overall, they smell fairly realistic and provide a nice hint of colour. And did I mention they're addictive? I can't believe I bought 6 of them within a couple of weeks.

on 12/31/2002 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have MILLIONS of these. I used them throughout high school. Looking back-they weren't really that great at moisturizing-but they were fun and lightly tinted and flavored-they were perfect for me then. My favorite was Watermelon. Mmm

This stuff is okay, has a great selection of flavors, but theres really nothing special bout this stuff.

on 12/25/2002 10:48:00 PM

I just got this in I Scream (I guess it means: I scream for ice cream?) It really does smell like rich, chocolate ice cream! I love the nude color and the shiny look. It feels moist going on and is such a "no mirror" lipstick. It looks fabulous with clear gloss and a nude/pink liner.

on 11/29/2002 8:00:00 AM

I just got Hot Fudge Sundaze and have been eating it off my lips since I got it. Mmm... chocolate wax. Colour is a very sheer brown. I don't really care about the colour, though, I'm all about the sweet sweet artificial flavourings. It's yum, and for the dirt cheap price, well worth it.

Eyes: Violet

A Bonne Bell lipgloss with no staying power? Geez, I'm SHOCKED. Really, though, these aren't THAT terrible (if you don't mind reapplying). The colors are pretty & the flavors are decent. I recommend Milkshake It. A sheer, nude color & no-so-bad smell.