Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/7/2007 11:56:00 PM

Pair this with Baked e/s in the crease and you have a super easy gorgeous look. This color is so nice and probably looks good on anyone. I have brown eyes and tan skin.

on 5/22/2007 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i love this color it is def a hg light gold tone color. it goes with everything! goes on very well and looks good byitself or other colors. for ref: latina dark hair, dark brown eyes nc35.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is just the color I've been looking for - a very pretty light gold. I find it a bit difficult to apply, but it blends well.

This is my HG gold, natural, shimmery shadow. I'm an NC35-42 (winter to summer) and I wear this 6 days a weeks. I love it. Just use a sponge tip applicator to apply as a wash, line the eyes, curl and mascara the lashes and you have a gorgeous, natural look. But I like simplicity. Like most UD shadows it has great pigmentation, smooth texture and lasts on my normal-slightly dry skin all day. It's just a great shade that is not too yellow or brown but for me the perfect gold.

on 8/15/2006 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a gorge bronzey peachy gold that goes with so many things - it exactly like Stila Oasis though so you def don't need both. The texture is divine!!!

on 7/17/2006 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG gold eye shadow. It's a beautiful slightly dark gold. It is just slightly darker than MAC dazzleray pigment. I wear it in the crease w/ dazzleray on the lid. It is a great neutral for an everyday look, or can be applied wet for a noticable liquid gold look. As with all Urban Decay shadows, it has great staying power. No glitter in this one! It looks divine with brown eyes.

on 5/1/2006 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Half-baked is a beautiful warm, slightly darker gold color. It's tad bit too warm for my eyes, unless I pair it with other e/s. This is a very pigmented color, and it goes on ultra-smoothly. I'd definitely repurchase

on 3/7/2006 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Half Baked on my GGG lids shows up like a deep grey taupe with slight bronze sheen. It looks like Roach but without shimmer and cooler/neutral. This can be used to smoke up eyes or lining, not that original. Can find similar in Stila and NARS.

on 11/18/2005 11:15:00 PM

Woo hoo! I LOVE UD eyeshadows (they are my HG for shadow) and this one is no exception. So pretty, just the perfect goldy bronze (but not too bronze for my pale self). Really nice, and the texture, like all UD shadows is wonderful. I pair this with Maui Wowie for a really sparkly golden look that isn't too over the top.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Half Baked is a shimmery warm gold shade. Its not too gold and this has no glitter. This shadow glides on smoothly and looks gorgeous on the lid. I find it a little too light for the crease. Retails for $15 and comes in a plastic silver flip top pot. Lasts all day without creasing and great amount of pigment. Nice gold eyeshadow!