Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/17/2009 10:18:00 PM

Like with majority of Urban Decay shadows, I love it! I have had this color for awhile now, I don't use it often but I love to hold on to it because I know I will need it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of UD's better shades, not to mention the fantastic finish (frost, as opposed to the habitual lustre). That being said, this shade is not universally flattering, as with most gold-infused shadows. On me, the color turns slightly brassy-orange, which occurs often with other shades in its color family (UD's Baked, MAC's Woodwinked and Sumptuous Olive, etc.)
I do like it nevertheless, but am disappointed that the pan color doesn't translate onto my lids. Wouldn't repurchase.

on 6/28/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous color--a subtle biscuit gold that will make your eyes glow. It brightens up mine, but it way more muted than I'd have expected. A friend complimented me on it immediately. (I'm PPP with neutral/cool coloring, dark hair, dark eyes, and I love washes--this is a perfect one!)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Hmmm while is shadow is super pigmented and has the most amazing buttery texture, I didn't give it five stars because it wasn't really the color I was expecting. When I purchased half baked I thought it would be a pale soft gold, but instead it turned out to be more of a bronze color. While it is very pretty I find that I can't really wear it alone so I don't usually find myself reaching for it.

on 4/12/2009 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Urban Decay Half Baked is probably one of my most used UD shadows! I picked this up because I wanted something similiar to MAC's Amber Lights but slightly less bold, and this was just what I was looking for! It is *very* metallic, so I can't use this as an all over wash without looking garish .. but worn just on the lid paired with a smokey bronze or charcoal, it's incredibly beautiful! Another winner from UD!

Lovely bronzy colour. Blends well....Think it makes me look tired if I use it on my whole lid. Gonna try it in the crease, but I may have to swap...

on 3/16/2009 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this shadow but i never reach for this. I wont buy it again since I'm not particularly impressed by this one. I dont dislike it, I just dont really wear bronze colors on the regular.

on 8/9/2008 9:35:00 PM

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. it's so creamy and perfectly blendable with any other UD eyeshadow. i'ts a perfect gold for my skin, and i have slightly pale asian skin. it's perfect.

Love this golden shade - not too gold, but not too light either. Perfect as a base or highlighter. Really great when used with black liner.

on 1/28/2008 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great shade. Shimmery gold but not too much. Works great as base or alone. One of the prettiest golden shades I've tried.