Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/1/2011 12:20:00 AM

This color is one of the ones in the Naked Palette and I have done soo many looks with this color! It is the perfect golden, shimmery neutral ever!!! This is one of those colors that look good on EVERYBODY. I will definitely be buying this once i hit pan on the palette. This is a must on everyone's kit!

on 12/12/2010 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this in my Naked Palette, and I'm so glad they included this otherwise I would have never known what a great colour this is. I use it over sheerly Soft Ochre Paint Pot to give an eye brightening lid cover. If you pack it on, it is a really beautiful peachy gold colour.

At first I thought it was similar to Goldmine or Amberlights, but it really isnt. Its colour is in between the two but it is lighter and a much more neutral colour. I've heard that it is a lighter version of Woodwinked, but I haven't done a side by side comparison yet.

The texture is smooth and it's not glittery. I don't have any fallout with this eyeshadow. Once I run out of this in my Naked Palette (it's the most used colour in there) I will definitely repurchase!
(Note: I am NC25-30)

on 8/27/2010 12:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have finally found the perfect gold eyeshadow. I've tried many others which made my eyes look tired, yellow, and sometimes muddy. Half-Baked brightens my eyes and doesn't make my skin look sallow. It has the perfect amount of shimmer. A little bit of fallout, but such a gorgeous shade. I'm NC30-35 with a bit of yellow undertones.

on 8/26/2010 9:33:00 PM

It's very nice shimmery light gold eye shadow ,LOVE

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeshadow brighten my eyes. This is my HG eyeshadow.

I got this in a kit one time from UD and stayed away from it for a long time because it looks very bronze in the pan and I thought it would be far too dark/warm for my skin toned (I'm a yellow-toned NC20 Asian). However, I tried it one day, applying all over my lid with a contoured eyeshadow brush, over Mac Painterly Paint Pot (HG base!) and I have to say it is quite nice! It is a nice yellow/gold/bronze color that is not too dark, sparkly but not really too glittery. My favorite aspect of the color of this eyeshadow is that it seems to make you glow from within--it's very brightening on the lids without being unnatural looking. It has average lasting power, about as long as other high end eyeshadows and there is no fallout as it's not really glittery but instead is shimmery. I like it a lot!

The prettiest gold eyeshadow I've ever used. Easy to blend and really smooth looking. Its has a nice shimmer with NO glitter.

on 2/4/2010 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Half Baked is a subtle light bronze shimmer that can be layered to make it darker. A nice accent on the upper lid. Lasts all day w/ UDPP.

Got this in a palette, and I have to say, this is my favorite e/s and I use it almost daily. Great for an everyday neutral look, just one wash, mascara, a lippie and you are ready for action! Compliments my Asian skin quite nicely and is beautifully pigmented, as are all UD shadows. Will keep on buying!

on 10/21/2009 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is my first Urban Decay eyeshadow and I'm totally impressed with it, love the texture and color pay off