Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice color. But I guess unless you are a makeup addict whom patronize youtube all the time and are relatively good with makeup...chances are you wont know how to use this color. My chinese fren told me...arrrggghhh this color looks ugly on the lid. Gals, this color needs to be paired with a neutral color. U cant just whack this color and leave house. I suggest maybe...
dark brown on lids and half baked on crease.
half baked on inner corners or dark brown on outer V.

This is an accessory color. U wanna use this alone? I wont recommend. I have a ton of such colors so I dun think i will repurchase. But its nice.

on 7/17/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful soft gold, should suit every skin tone - great pigmentation and staying power when applied with a primer underneath. UD are excellent at producing their neutral metallics!

on 7/17/2012 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very beautiful gold color that is easy to pull off. I tried it when I bought the first Naked palette. It's not too orange or yellow for the most part and not too frosty or metallic to wear during the day. It has a bit of shimmer. I think this would go with many other colors and is a nice addition to any eye shadow collection. Overall I think I would repurchase if I ever run out.
Edit: Got the Naked 2 Palette for Christmas and I'm liking this eye shadow more and more. It really brightens my eyes. My favorite way to wear it is all over the lid with smog in the crease. Like others have said before this is similar to what I hoped woodwinked would have been.

on 2/25/2012 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have this color in my Vegan palette and another palette as well. It's definitely my favorite gold that I've ever used. It's well pigmented, very soft and smooth to apply. It also makes my brown eyes pop. Love this color! And Urban Decay as well.

on 2/13/2012 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! I'm a big fan of gold eyeshadow and I have try many different ones and this one is by far my favorite until now. It is simply beautiful. It looks gorgeous all over the lid and I also really like to apply it over lighter coloured eyeshadow with a blending brush to give my look a very soft golden sheen. This is an absolute must in my makeup kit and is one of my holy grail products. The only thing that I do not ie about this eyeshadow is the packaging. I'm simply not a fan of the packaging for urban decay's single eyeshadows.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this in the Naked Palette. This is without a doubt my favorite color in the palette. I love it. it the perfect gold color. It isn't too yellow or too sparkly. I use it a couple of times a week. Sometimes I use it alone, other times I use it with other colors in the palette. The shadow is well pigmented and picks up very easily on the brush. Normally, I wouldn't pay $17 for a single eyeshadow. However, now that they have included this color in the Naked 2 palette, I'll probably buy that when the colors in my Naked palette run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying...I never used any urban decay products before...i mainly use MAC but I really heard so many good thingz about this brand so I wanted to try it...this color is beautiful!!!! Im tan skin and it looked so nice on me BUT I got a really bad allergic reaction!!! :( my skin is combo to normal but ive never had a reaction to anything not even MAC and this stuff was bad!! My eye was so red & itchy for about 2 dayz....i really dont know whatz in this stuff but if u have sensative skin or allergiez u might want to google the ingredients...my friend works in sephora & told me alot of people return these shadowz becuz of that....such a shame becuz I was really in love with this color :/

on 6/1/2011 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OMG! This shadow makes my eyes look really honey brown. My eyes are already a dark brown but with this on the lids, paired with a lighter shade as a brow highlighter, it really lightens up my eyes. Applies great, doesn't crease too quickly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my first urban decay eyeshadow. Bought it because I heard so many good reviews about it and I love it. Super pigmented so the product lasts you for so long. Glides on smooth. Ill wear it only on my lids to brighten up my eyes if I feel tired. Or I'll put it on other colors and then blend to give a slight shimmer without looking too sparkly.

For some reason, my pit started to crack so when I opened up my eyeshadow, a big chunk fell out! Other than that, love it. Will def repurchase and I can't wait to buy more colors and the naked palette! :)

on 2/16/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this. This is the go to golden colour. Its not too yellow or orange. It is a really lovely colour. It makes a quick neutral everyday eye when paired with twice baked.