Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I got this eyeshadow 'free' with an urban decay eye primer 'set' off ebay (came with a small eye primer and bourbon eyeliner) almost a year ago and still I use it at least twice a week :)
My eyes are dark brown and deep set and I feel when I use this shade it works really well to highlight my eyes. It stays on really well and doesnt flake off :)
I get compliments all the time and I never hesitate to tell everybody its urban decay :) :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice color. But I guess unless you are a makeup addict whom patronize youtube all the time and are relatively good with makeup...chances are you wont know how to use this color. My chinese fren told me...arrrggghhh this color looks ugly on the lid. Gals, this color needs to be paired with a neutral color. U cant just whack this color and leave house. I suggest maybe...
dark brown on lids and half baked on crease.
half baked on inner corners or dark brown on outer V.

This is an accessory color. U wanna use this alone? I wont recommend. I have a ton of such colors so I dun think i will repurchase. But its nice.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh my do I love this colour!
It is my go to shade for an everyday look, I adore it so much.
The formula is so creamy and pigmented.
Definitely worth every cent. :)

on 7/17/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful soft gold, should suit every skin tone - great pigmentation and staying power when applied with a primer underneath. UD are excellent at producing their neutral metallics!

on 7/17/2012 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very beautiful gold color that is easy to pull off. I tried it when I bought the first Naked palette. It's not too orange or yellow for the most part and not too frosty or metallic to wear during the day. It has a bit of shimmer. I think this would go with many other colors and is a nice addition to any eye shadow collection. Overall I think I would repurchase if I ever run out.
Edit: Got the Naked 2 Palette for Christmas and I'm liking this eye shadow more and more. It really brightens my eyes. My favorite way to wear it is all over the lid with smog in the crease. Like others have said before this is similar to what I hoped woodwinked would have been.

on 6/22/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have two full-sizes of this in my two Naked palettes, and don't think I'll even be able to finish one, because this shade is so densely packed with pigment. A very gorgeous, rich light-to-medium toned gold that actually surprisingly works on my fair cool-toned skin! It's not an antiqued gold, nor does it pull orange or brassy on me like so many golds do. I would almost call this a neutral, instead of a warm shade. I can see this working on many skintones, and I can also see this becoming a go-to summer shade for me. The reformulated version is more firmly packed into the pan, whereas the older version is a lot softer in texture, and more crumbly and prone to fall out, if I dare say it. But overall, a beautiful, universal color. Makes my hazel eyes sparkle in the most fantastic way. An absolute STUNNER for blue-eyed gals as well. And, let's face it, the quality of UD shadows just cannot be beat. I do, however, recommend a fluffier brush for application, as this particular shadow is VERY shimmery, almost metallic, but not quite, and can easily look overdone and highlight any tiny little wrinkles we ladies may have.

on 3/8/2012 5:09:00 PM

This is the perfect gold. It blends very well. I also like to wear it alone when I don't feel like wearing a lot of eyeshadow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

most gorgeeous gold eyeshadow i've ever used
extreamly pigmented, with my primer potion lasts all day without creasing

on 2/25/2012 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have this color in my Vegan palette and another palette as well. It's definitely my favorite gold that I've ever used. It's well pigmented, very soft and smooth to apply. It also makes my brown eyes pop. Love this color! And Urban Decay as well.

Very cool, pigmented and super luxurious!