Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/16/2011

This is my new daytime HG eyeshadow! lovely colour, amazing pigment, ust amazing!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (247 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Kinky, Medium

Aug/09/2011

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. it is THE perfect gold on my NC30 skin. i've looked far and wide for a gold shade that doesn't just swatch pretty but also looks good on the lids. a lot of them turn out too orange or yellow or kind of just disappear on my lids into a bunch of shimmer. this one is FLAWLESS. i can't even explain how much i love this eyeshadow. i don't have the individual …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Jul/20/2011

Let me start off by saying...I never used any urban decay products before...i mainly use MAC but I really heard so many good thingz about this brand so I wanted to try it...this color is beautiful!!!! Im tan skin and it looked so nice on me BUT I got a really bad allergic reaction!!! :( my skin is combo to normal but ive never had a reaction to anything not even MAC and this stuff was bad!! My …Read more

3 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

fromSHeust

Jul/02/2011

I love, love, LOVE this eyeshadow! Discovered it as part of the Naked palette and now I will never be without it in my makeup drawer. Beautiful gold - subtle, not Vegas-y - that really highlights my green eyes ( I like to wear it in combination with UD Smog). Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Such a great color!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (681 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jun/16/2011

This color looked phenomenal with my blue eyes. This makes me think of white 14k gold jewelry--a not-too-warm, light, bright gold. This has no glitter, but is way too metallic for me. Made my 40+ lids look super crinkly and crepey. Boo. I also found this a little difficult to blend. Sadly had to return and am now hunting for a less-metallic version.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

Jun/15/2011

I am in l-o-v-e. This makes blue eyes POP! The perfect bronzy coppery color I've been looking for my whole life! I adore shimmer eyeshadows (I'm only 21 so don't have much lines) and this is gorgeous for a summer bronze look. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Jun/11/2011

when i first got this product in a palette i was very unsure. i love neutrals but this was really something else. the texture and pigmentation are spectacular. its almost like a cream and u need very little for maximum impact. its a bright gold and it makes my blue eyes pop :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Jun/01/2011

OMG! This shadow makes my eyes look really honey brown. My eyes are already a dark brown but with this on the lids, paired with a lighter shade as a brow highlighter, it really lightens up my eyes. Applies great, doesn't crease too quickly.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

May/23/2011

This is a beatiful bronze gold color. I use this regularly. It blends like a dream and stays great with primer potion!

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

fromLHBCU

Apr/19/2011

Basically, this eyeshadow is everything I wanted MAC's Amber Lights to be. Such a lovely bronzed gold, without any hint of orange unlike AL. Really smooth, pigmented shadow, looks great on the lid and on the lower lash line - Makes blue eyes POP! Came in a set along with the eyeshadow primer potion which I'm looking forward to trying out to see if this shadow can last even …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool