Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this eyeshadow. It suits me well, it's awesome to apply and I love to use it. The only reason I would not rebuy this is because I have been using this single shadow since high school and I still have about 6+ months of constant usage before it will be completely used up. It's been at least five years of using this on and off and it's still here. As much as this could be considered a positive tribute, I like to be able to use things up in a reasonable time.

on 11/15/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS EYE SHADOW! It stays on all day (even without primer) and it's soft and easy to apply. It is also well-pigmented-- you know when you find an eye shadow color you like, then you apply it and it is thin and powdery and terrible? Not this stuff! I use Bordello (as well as some colors from the Naked 3 pallette) and it really makes my blue eyes pop! Absolutely recommend this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My all time favorite gold eyeshadow! It's gorgeous and oh so pigmented. My only problem with it is that it has so much fallout, but I have found my way around it. Love this shadow!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I echo the person who said in their NAKED palette this is the color I use the most. I use it and am almost used up...I also have some shades I haven't touched.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I freaking love this color! It's my favorite/most used color in my naked palette. I basically bought the palette because of that shade and I don't regret it lol it's so nice under the nyx jumbo eye pencil in 'real gold' cuz it really builds up the intensity! I can't get enough!

Um seriously? MY FAVORITE eye shadow EVER! It's a definite true gold color and I have absolutely no fall-out at all with this shadow. It compliments my blue/green eyes so nicely as well. I have this color in both of my naked palettes and if I ever hit pan (which will not be any time soon!) I would buy this as a single in a heartbeat.

My HOLYGRAIL gold eyeshadow. I love wearing this with a red lip. This gold is soo beautiful, for reference i am an nc37 in mac and this looks gorgeous sweeped across the lid with a warm brown in the crease. I highly recommend I dont know what I would purchase if this got discontinued. I can see why its on of urban decays best selling shadow

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Half Baked was one of the eyeshadows in a UD palette I received in a swap. Out of all the colors in this palette, I love and use this one the most. My complexion is NC42/43ish (summer), very warm, and this is a beautiful highlight color for me. It sheers out nicely, doesn't have too much fallout, and creates the most flattering soft glow. Some UD colors (YDK, Midnight cowboy) have glitter in them-chunky, fallout bombs-this is not one of those. Definitely recommend!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

got this in m naked palette and i must say i maybe use this color 4/7 days of the week. its so pretty and blends flawlessly with other colors. it looks really nice paired with browns feathered in or even smoked out . i just love this color , and when ever i do my friends makeup they always point to this color

on 9/11/2012 11:42:00 AM

Love love love this colour. Gives the most subtle golden glow and at the same time it's not overly glittery. Very easy to blend and lasts forever with a base.