Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/11/2012 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is my favorite color in the Naked Palette. Great for everyday or night looks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a beautiful colour, I'm NC25 with Dark Brown Eyes and It really opens up my eyes and blends so well. It's very pigmented and is a really well-rounded colour, I've used it as a Highlight on my cheeks and it makes my whole face light up.

on 11/10/2011 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My first and only gold coloured eyeshadow and I love it! Its highly pigmented and with a tiny amount you can create an entire opaque gold eyelid lyk in ads! I luv doing smokey eyes with this and Smog from UD...It really suits brown skin tones (NC 43/ BB Honey) and lasts long even on oily lids.

I got Half Baked in my Vegan Palette and I love that palette because all of the colors are made to go together. Half Baked looks beautiful paired with Smog on the outer V and Urb on the inner corner. Really perfect for the upcoming holiday season. I think I will be wearing this look a lot. The color Half Baked is a gorgeous shimmery gold with just a hint of peachy-ness...which I love. It's buttery soft and super pigmented so application is fool proof. It is also a beautiful shade to do a peacock look! Greens, teals, blues, yellows on the inner half of lid with Half Baked in the middle and Smog in the outer V. I love Urban Decay and I can't wait til I can buy another palette. They are definitely fun to collect. :)

on 10/23/2011 2:34:00 PM

Perfect gold... I have been trying to find this in MAC due to the lack of Urban Decay products in my area but could not find anything similar to the subtle annoyance of the shop assistant. I wanted exactly this which is gold, not yellow and not bronze. Just the perfect, rich, warm, highly pigmented gold that makes your eyes sparkle and gives you that doe-look.
Definitely a repurchase. My favourite Urban Decay eye shadow.
Personal tip: Use it in combination with Homegrown, another great shadow from Urban Decay. It's simply great...

on 10/23/2011 11:49:00 AM

This is a beautiful shimmery gold colour. Its smooth and buttery and just a gorgeous shade. Pigmentation is spectacular and there is no fallout. I recieved this in the naked palette and is my favourite shadow in there by far. A must have shade.

A beautiful honey gold color. I like to wear it on the lid, its super smooth and pigmented. I think this color is versatile and can be worn as a more natural look as well as be glammed up for going out at night. It's really pretty

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows for a reason! It's a beautiful mid-gold color, and for some unknown reason, it also appears sort of orange in a swatch. However, don't let that "orange" description put you off because this eyeshadow looks awesome on your eyes! I wear it by itself with some mascara, and I'm good to go. It's very pigmented, but I took a star off because i wish it could last me throughout my entire school day :( Overall, I give "Half Baked" a thumbs up.

Edit 6/12/11. I still wear this to school every day. It's my HG eyeshadow, so now it's a five :)

on 9/2/2011 11:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've been looking for a perfect gold eyeshadow that compliments my skin color for YEARS. Nothing MAC has can compare to this with my C3 skin (believe me, I've looked). It's the perfect gold shimmer that you can wear during the day. No sparkles or glitter. Highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Basically, it's not even worth looking for at MAC if you want a beautiful rich gold shadow. Just get this. Better yet, get the Naked Pallet. It's worth the money and then some.

on 7/2/2011 1:09:00 AM

I love, love, LOVE this eyeshadow! Discovered it as part of the Naked palette and now I will never be without it in my makeup drawer. Beautiful gold - subtle, not Vegas-y - that really highlights my green eyes ( I like to wear it in combination with UD Smog). Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Such a great color!