Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/5/2004 1:34:00 PM

Wonderful eyeshadow, a beautiful, shimmering wash of gold color! I'm in my 40's and it looked great. I put some on my late teen and twenty something nieces this weekend and it looked marvelous! They all raved. A must get.

i loved the smooth texture and rather intense pigment and shine but found it a bit too orangey for my pale skin. wanted to love it but was just a little off.

on 6/30/2004 5:56:00 PM

This is possibly the prettiest e/s I have ever had on my lids. I bought it because my Baked e/s shattered when I dropped it and I saw this one and a friend thought it would look better on me than Baked. I was skeptical but it is sooooooooo gorgeous I've worn it everyday since I got it last weekend! It is lighter than Baked and has a more glowy, shimmery effect. It is a light champagne bronze on me and just really lights up my eyes. I am an LLL, slightly cool, dark brown eyes & highlighted med. brown hair. I have been wearing Half Baked with Stila Copper Lash & Line, UD YDK or Clinique Beach Bronze duo in the crease and the look was awesome! Of course, like all other UD shadows, it lasts ALL day. I just love the brightness it brings to my eyes - that's what I love about it most.

on 6/28/2004 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

so i bought into the hype n' once again got tempted to buy one of mua's top picks. i really need to lay off this site a little. everytime i go on i end up buying something the next day!! anyway...it doesn't turn yellow like most gold...but it just doesn't look flattering on me. i'm light skinned asian. maybe this will look good on others...but not me...i have to give it 4 points tho' for blendability...staying power....and smoothness of the shadow.

on 6/25/2004 3:43:00 PM

Thank you, ladies of makeupalley. I love this stuff. It's a beautiful shimmery golden color with great creamy powder consistency.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I really like this shadow, but on me it's VERY similar to Baked. (I love that color, also, so I wasn't too disappointed!) Half-Baked has maybe a touch less bronze and a bit more gold as others have mentioned, but it's not very noticeable on the one I received. I said I would buy it again, but it would be a toss up as to whether it was Half-Baked or Baked that I actually bought. As another reviewer has said, you don't need both colors, so if you have one of them, I'd probably give the other a miss.

on 4/10/2004 2:44:00 PM

The most beautiful shimmery light gold eye shadow I have ever seen. It has great pigmentation and blends so easily. I really think this color would look fantastic on anyone, it is such an universal color. I highly recommend it and half baked would especially look great with a tan!

on 4/1/2004 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a gold/peach color, so similar to Blunt, just a bit more darker and shiny. Don't understand why they needed another one so similiar IMO!

on 3/31/2004 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well this was not on my list on my last Sephora trip. In fact I had never even heard of half baked. It caught my eye and I couldn't turn away -I had to purchase it! This is a goergous gold color full of pigment (as most ud shadows are). It's very shimmery but has no glitter.

Looks fabulous on my blue eyes but I'd imagine it would look good on anyone. I wore it to work today and one of my peers said "Did you do something different with your makeup today? You look fantastic!". So there's proof. You need this shadow.

At $15 it is well worth it. If I ever run out I will repurchase.

FYI -I'm nw20, blonde hair

on 3/23/2004 7:35:00 PM

Another fantasitc eye shadow from Urban Decay. This is one of the softest, creamiest powder shadows I have ever used. The pigmentation is intense - just like Baked, but it is a lighter peachy-pink gold color. Highly metallic.