Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/14/2004 4:48:00 PM

This is just a little bit less bronze than Baked, and on me that is perfect. The shadow blends well and lasts all day without fading. Highly recommended!

on 5/1/2004 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This will be the eyeshadow that causes a new addiction. I've never purchased urban decay before. I've always used MAC shadows and been really happy with them. I picked up half baked because I really liked the color and mid-range bronze moving towards gold. And the color is pretty (I'm a PPP with green eyes, dark brown hair), but I am mad about the texture of this shadow. It is so smooth. It glides on easily with a brush and blends like a dream. I want more!

on 4/29/2004 6:01:00 PM

LOVE this! I already have Baked, but what can I say, when it comes to Urban Decay shadows I don't even pretend to have self-control. This the perfect shade for quickly swiping over your lids and looking like a million bucks. It's got great shimmer, blends easily, and the staying power is fabulous. No creasing for me, and no stray sparkles either. A winner!

I got this as a duo in Sephora's 2016 Bronze Bares All set 8 things in the set for $39 (the duo was HalfBaked/TwiceBaked). It is the perf pale beige w darker copper flecks almost like. It is prettier than the Clinique duo in Like Mink which is 1 of my other fave duos. The UD is a little edgier (Clinique is more "safe"), but anyways it is soooo pretty! It goes well w Sephora's Cocoa eyeliner. <3!!! Winning!! (Just not real fond of the cannabis-based names).

on 4/19/2015 8:03:00 PM

One of my favorite urban decay shadows. Can not put this down in the summer when I'm tan. So beautiful

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've had this eyeshadow tucked away in my makeup drawer simply because I haven't got any time to do my eyes before work. Out of curiosity today I decided to use it as a highlighter. WOW! Looks beautiful on my medium-tan complexion. Normally, highlighters make me look greasy and shiny (I have oily skin) but not this one. Though it is intended for eye application, looks fab applied as a highlighter!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love the texture and pigmentation, but Half Baked is too orange for me. I don't like the way I look in coppers (not dark brown copper but brighter penny shades). This is way way warmer than a newly minted penny to me. I can probably pull it off but I dont like it. Still giving it a 3 since the formula rocks and more golden fair skin tones probably would love it, and I can see it being universally appealing on warmer and darker shades.

I have this shadow in the naked 2 palette and I'm aware it is in the original naked palette as well. it's so pigmented and gorgeous!! it is $18 singularly which is a price I wouldn't pay for one eyeshadow, but since its a palette, I love it so much!! recommend because it flatters many skin times and it's a beautiful gold :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this shade in the UD's Sustainable Box palette. Of all the array of colors this was the one that caught my attention the most! Needless to say, the first color I used up entirely! It's a gorgeous shimmery gold that is perfect as a full lid color. Not too yellow or too orange, it's just the perfect golden goddess color. The formula is velvety smooth and there is no eyeshadow fall out while applying it; It also lasts all night and looks radiant with or without primer. Just LOVE!!! Will repurchase this in the individual type of packaging soon!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love half baked, and would have never tried it as a single if it wasn't in my naked 2 palette. I don't know what it is about this shade, but on my extremely dark brown (almost black) eyes, this just makes my eyes pop, but at the same time glow!
I don't even know how to describe the effect it gives me! it's just such a beautiful color and when I run out, before I even run out, I'm going to buy a single of this because it's just so awesome.
I wear it everyday, mostly by itself (with a fluffy brush because I don't want it to look metallic), but if I feel like doing a bit more I'll add snakebite to my crease and smoke it out, add a bit to my lower lashline and voila! a sexy sultry look.
love! love love love!