Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/07/2015

l o v e the color. It's a great day in day out shadow.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Apr/07/2015

I love this eyeshadow. It suits me well, it's awesome to apply and I love to use it. The only reason I would not rebuy this is because I have been using this single shadow since high school and I still have about 6+ months of constant usage before it will be completely used up. It's been at least five years of using this on and off and it's still here. As much as this could be …Read more

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Fine

3.0

Feb/09/2015

I love the texture and pigmentation, but Half Baked is too orange for me. I don't like the way I look in coppers (not dark brown copper but brighter penny shades). This is way way warmer than a newly minted penny to me. I can probably pull it off but I dont like it. Still giving it a 3 since the formula rocks and more golden fair skin tones probably would love it, and I can see it being …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jan/04/2015

I have this shadow in the naked 2 palette and I'm aware it is in the original naked palette as well. it's so pigmented and gorgeous!! it is $18 singularly which is a price I wouldn't pay for one eyeshadow, but since its a palette, I love it so much!! recommend because it flatters many skin times and it's a beautiful gold :)

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

Nov/15/2014

I LOVE THIS EYE SHADOW! It stays on all day (even without primer) and it's soft and easy to apply. It is also well-pigmented-- you know when you find an eye shadow color you like, then you apply it and it is thin and powdery and terrible? Not this stuff! I use Bordello (as well as some colors from the Naked 3 pallette) and it really makes my blue eyes pop! Absolutely recommend this product.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nov/14/2014

My absolute favorite eyeshadow, ever. I use it every single day. Gorgeous by itself, gorgeous as a part of a shaded shadow look. Lasts forever, great pigmentation, it's the best I've ever tried and for only about $18-$20. HIGHLY recommend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jun/11/2014

I got this shade in the UD's Sustainable Box palette. Of all the array of colors this was the one that caught my attention the most! Needless to say, the first color I used up entirely! It's a gorgeous shimmery gold that is perfect as a full lid color. Not too yellow or too orange, it's just the perfect golden goddess color. The formula is velvety smooth and there is no …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (399 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesHazel

Jun/11/2014

My all time favorite gold eyeshadow! It's gorgeous and oh so pigmented. My only problem with it is that it has so much fallout, but I have found my way around it. Love this shadow!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Oct/13/2013

WOW! this product is well loved and I am sorry it took me soooooo long to find it as it's the most beautiful shade which I think would work on just about every skin tone. I have long searched for that goldey/taupey/natural sun kissed eye shadow look and this is it!!! I am thrilled to join the ranks of Half-Baked fans and lend my support, money and enthusiasm to this eye shadow.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Sep/30/2013

I echo the person who said in their NAKED palette this is the color I use the most. I use it and am almost used up...I also have some shades I haven't touched.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55