Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/13/2012 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! I'm a big fan of gold eyeshadow and I have try many different ones and this one is by far my favorite until now. It is simply beautiful. It looks gorgeous all over the lid and I also really like to apply it over lighter coloured eyeshadow with a blending brush to give my look a very soft golden sheen. This is an absolute must in my makeup kit and is one of my holy grail products. The only thing that I do not ie about this eyeshadow is the packaging. I'm simply not a fan of the packaging for urban decay's single eyeshadows.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this in the Naked Palette. This is without a doubt my favorite color in the palette. I love it. it the perfect gold color. It isn't too yellow or too sparkly. I use it a couple of times a week. Sometimes I use it alone, other times I use it with other colors in the palette. The shadow is well pigmented and picks up very easily on the brush. Normally, I wouldn't pay $17 for a single eyeshadow. However, now that they have included this color in the Naked 2 palette, I'll probably buy that when the colors in my Naked palette run out.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

For people with green eyes, this is the shadow for you.......the light gold color seems to just illuminate mine. This would look good on every eye color, though! I love the texture and the pigmentation.

on 11/6/2011 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A gorgeous golden color. Looks good on all skin tones. My favorite color in the Naked Palette.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this eye shadow but I just didnt' like it. At the store it seemed great, swatched on my hand. but when I tried to use it it wouldn't blend at all. it was patchy on my lid. I used it with different primers and it always creased. I returned it and don't think i'll be buying Urban decay shadows again.

Half Baked of course, all of us love. It is the perfect gold color ever. Its super pigmented, it lasts forever, it doesn't crease, and its a beautiful shimmery gold color. Urban Decay, seriously, has the most beautiful color. But a little tooo pricey for an eyeshadow, but worth every penny. I got this in my Naked-Palette, but I'm going to run to Ulta to buy it single.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

This is my new daytime HG eyeshadow! lovely colour, amazing pigment, ust amazing!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying...I never used any urban decay products before...i mainly use MAC but I really heard so many good thingz about this brand so I wanted to try it...this color is beautiful!!!! Im tan skin and it looked so nice on me BUT I got a really bad allergic reaction!!! :( my skin is combo to normal but ive never had a reaction to anything not even MAC and this stuff was bad!! My eye was so red & itchy for about 2 dayz....i really dont know whatz in this stuff but if u have sensative skin or allergiez u might want to google the ingredients...my friend works in sephora & told me alot of people return these shadowz becuz of that....such a shame becuz I was really in love with this color :/

when i first got this product in a palette i was very unsure. i love neutrals but this was really something else. the texture and pigmentation are spectacular. its almost like a cream and u need very little for maximum impact. its a bright gold and it makes my blue eyes pop :)

on 6/1/2011 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OMG! This shadow makes my eyes look really honey brown. My eyes are already a dark brown but with this on the lids, paired with a lighter shade as a brow highlighter, it really lightens up my eyes. Applies great, doesn't crease too quickly.