Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/1/2011 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OMG! This shadow makes my eyes look really honey brown. My eyes are already a dark brown but with this on the lids, paired with a lighter shade as a brow highlighter, it really lightens up my eyes. Applies great, doesn't crease too quickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

OH MY GOODNESS, this is my favorite product of all time. It looks gorgeous on my NC25 skin tone and brown eyes and it really brightens up my eyes. It lasts about 5 hours before it smudges, but keep in mind that I have suppppppppppppppppppeeeeeer oily lids... as in NOTHING can stop eyeshadow from creasing. -_- Anyhow, I really do love this product. It's extremely creamy and pigmented too. It has shimmer, so for people who don't like glittery eye makeup may not like it, but I think it's worth a try. At 17USD, I wouldn't say that this is very cheap, but well worth the price. I would buy again in a heartbeat.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my first urban decay eyeshadow. Bought it because I heard so many good reviews about it and I love it. Super pigmented so the product lasts you for so long. Glides on smooth. Ill wear it only on my lids to brighten up my eyes if I feel tired. Or I'll put it on other colors and then blend to give a slight shimmer without looking too sparkly.

For some reason, my pit started to crack so when I opened up my eyeshadow, a big chunk fell out! Other than that, love it. Will def repurchase and I can't wait to buy more colors and the naked palette! :)

on 2/16/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this. This is the go to golden colour. Its not too yellow or orange. It is a really lovely colour. It makes a quick neutral everyday eye when paired with twice baked.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adore Half Baked! It's the most perfect pure gold color. It really compliments brown eyes. I usually can't wear gold because it looks weird on me but Half Baked is the exception. I got this in the Sustainable Shadow Box and now the Vegan Palette. I got the Vegan Palette a month ago and I'm almost out of Half Baked, I use it a ton. The only downside is it's expensive for a single eyeshadow ($17) but it's totally worth it and I'm going to buy the single when I'm all out. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

If you have brown eyes, you pretty much NEED this shadow! Half Baked all on its own, on the lid, with some black liner and black mascara - you've got the most amazing looking eyes with very little effort at all.

My first "exposure" to Half Baked eyeshadow was in the Naked Palette, which was my first experience (and a positive one) with Urban Decay shadows.

Half Baked is a lovely rich gold colour and while it looks frosty and almost florescent in the pan, it applies smoothly and imparts a beautiful sheen, rather than gaudy-looking frost or glitter. It looks so nice on the lid, with a darker, matte shade in the crease (though I've recently seen it used with a dark colour on the lid and this in/above the crease - the pic for it is at the top of the reviews for the Naked palette).

Basically, this shadow is what I wanted Woodwinked to be, minus the annoying tendency to turn orange on me. So if you are someone who has tried Woodwinked and returned it or given up on it because it went orange on you, do consider giving Half Baked a try. It will make your eyes sparkle!

on 2/1/2011 12:20:00 AM

This color is one of the ones in the Naked Palette and I have done soo many looks with this color! It is the perfect golden, shimmery neutral ever!!! This is one of those colors that look good on EVERYBODY. I will definitely be buying this once i hit pan on the palette. This is a must on everyone's kit!

on 12/12/2010 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this in my Naked Palette, and I'm so glad they included this otherwise I would have never known what a great colour this is. I use it over sheerly Soft Ochre Paint Pot to give an eye brightening lid cover. If you pack it on, it is a really beautiful peachy gold colour.

At first I thought it was similar to Goldmine or Amberlights, but it really isnt. Its colour is in between the two but it is lighter and a much more neutral colour. I've heard that it is a lighter version of Woodwinked, but I haven't done a side by side comparison yet.

The texture is smooth and it's not glittery. I don't have any fallout with this eyeshadow. Once I run out of this in my Naked Palette (it's the most used colour in there) I will definitely repurchase!
(Note: I am NC25-30)

on 8/27/2010 12:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have finally found the perfect gold eyeshadow. I've tried many others which made my eyes look tired, yellow, and sometimes muddy. Half-Baked brightens my eyes and doesn't make my skin look sallow. It has the perfect amount of shimmer. A little bit of fallout, but such a gorgeous shade. I'm NC30-35 with a bit of yellow undertones.

on 8/26/2010 9:33:00 PM

It's very nice shimmery light gold eye shadow ,LOVE