Uploaded by MISHA5150

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/01/2010

This is the perfect nude for me. It's a fleshy pink gloss. I love wearing this over VGV lipstick (of course)I love the consistancy of this and all mac glosses, super creamy. I will def buy this again.

About reviewer (344 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Mar/18/2010

This is the only "nude" color I would ever wear! Nudes don't work on my NC42 skin but this one is the perfect everyday lipgloss for me =]

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromksi218

Feb/27/2010

I love this lip gloss. It is one of my all time faves. The color is really pretty and works really well for me. I use it by itself a lot and also over the matching lipstick.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Feb/17/2010

This was my first MAC lip gloss i ever owned and i still love it. I originally purchased this to wear over viva glam v lipstick and it looks perfect. This gloss also looks great on its own. It is a very neutral/nude lipstick so i often would wear this during the day or if i wanted to downplay my lips at night. It's almost the same color as my natural lip color since i have somewhat …Read more

About reviewer (247 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Feb/17/2010

VGV Lipglass is really the star VGV. The lipstick is nothing without this on top! Its a gorgeous flesh pink colour with subtle shimmer.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jan/25/2010

This lipglass color is gorgeous! I love filling in my lips with Beurre lipliner and then putting Viva Glam V over it. The texture is extremely sticky, as with most MAC lipglasses, which makes it stay on longer, but it annoying if you're going to be around your SO that day! =]

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Jan/17/2010

Lovely pink shade, would work great as a nude. Wonderful by itself or over a Viva Glam V or VI lipsticks

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jan/16/2010

Love it! I like to wear it to add a little pizzaz to my vivaglam lipstick or on its own for a more natural look. Great classy colour that adds a little glamour to pale complexions like mine

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jan/16/2010

In my opinion this is the perfect lipglass to wear when you want to look polished, but not too overly made up. This is always my go to lipgloss color. It moisturizes my lips, but is not too sticky. Many days I will just wear this over chapstick and that will be all I do with my lips. I wish this had the brush applicator like the lustreglasses, but oh well!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jan/08/2010

I finally caved in and purchased this lipglass after reading all the amazing reviews, and I gotta say I'm really not that impressed :( When applied, the color is a very neutral, almost brownish blah. Then again, I also tried it on bare lips, so it may look better compounded with another color. Maybe it will grow on me the more I try it but for now I don't think I will be repurchasing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm