Uploaded by MISHA5150

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/01/2010

I love this lipgloss! I told the MA I wanted a pretty, girly pink but nothing too bright (I just can't pull off the bright pinks :( ). This color is gorgeous and I can see it being flattering on a lot of skintones! It looks great alone or over lipstick. It's definitely one I'll constantly keep stocked in my stash!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlond

Sep/01/2010

Wow, one of my first MAC purchases. I asked for a nude to match my olive tanned complexion and this hit the spot not to much, subtle yet there. I also got eyeshadow. And I promise you this won't be my last purchase from MAC. <33

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Tan

HairBrown

Aug/30/2010

Very pretty easy to wear nude lip gloss. Colour is quite sheer. On my lips as it deposits a slight hint of warm pink, but I really like the glossy high shine finish. Looks fabulous on it's own and really great for layering over nude lipsticks. The consistency is not too tacky or sticky, but it does wear off quite quickly. Constantly having to reapply which can be a pain at times.

About reviewer (1341 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

Aug/28/2010

This is awesome! It's a great color if you are a teenager and mom wont let you wear too much make up! I have the original and IV also( can only wear those on Halloween LOL). They are so perfect!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

Aug/19/2010

FABULOUS PINK! This color is very subdued and works well with those dramatic looks that need a nice toned down lip to balance them out. I use this color all the time and even have a spare kept in my glove compartment box for emergencies. This color can work for just about anyone going anywhere - at work, on a date, at school. Fabulous for both winter and summer looks. The formulation is nice and …Read more

About reviewer (145 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/10/2010

I really like this color! It works for me both in the summer and winter months. Kind of a pinky, lightly shimmered neutral on me. Looks awesome in the summer for a low key look. This was my first lipglass and I have been quite pleased!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Aug/10/2010

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this gloss! its a perfect mauvey color especially on my PPP skin. It's incredibly long lasting and of course has that wonderful vanilla smell/taste, its also the first lipgloss where I actually have none left in the tube. &hearts; LOVE LOVE LOVE &hearts;

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

fromdemmie

Jul/26/2010

I LOVE this.. it's because of this I've become hooked on MAC's lip glasses. The consistency isn't waxy, goopy, or sticky, and it lasts! The shade is very complimentary for all skin colors as well. I need more of this!

Not to mention the smell of it is reminds me of birthday cake!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairOther, Relaxed, Medium

Jul/26/2010

I bought this after MAC´s make up artists applied on me at the store. It´s the perfect nude, goes with everything. BUT it DOES NOT LAST AT ALL. =/ You apply, then after about 20 minutes your mouth is completely dry!!!! I bought it because I thought it was a high quality product but it´s not. I dont recommend this to anyone. The color is great, yes. But I still prefer Victoria´s Secret gloss …Read more

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Jul/21/2010

Nice enough nude lipgloss.
On my bare highly pigmented lips, this is not opaque enough to give coverage. It just adds some shine.
However, this lipgloss is fabulous for layering over nude lipsticks and that's what i use it for.
Will probably not re-purchase since I discovered some equally fab drugstore nude lipglosses.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age30-35