Uploaded by MISHA5150

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/06/2011

I bought this overseas after I asked the assistant what would be a color that would be kind of nude on my brown skin and she gave me this.

Love it! Had it since January and still am not out. I love it so much that I try not to use it because I don't ever want it to run out haha.

It's a beige pink with shimmer on me. Very nice

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOther, Dark

HairBlack

May/26/2011

This was my first MAC lipglass, and I'm very pleased with it. It's a neutral pinky nude. I love that I can wear it over so many different lipsticks and it always seems to work! I also wear it alone from time to time. It's so versatile, how could I not purchase it again? : )

About reviewer (236 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Apr/04/2011

I really like this, because it is a natural nude lip gloss. It's not to pale, and doesn't wash me out and the touch of warm pink warms up my skintone. I perseonally don't find mac lipglasses sticky, for some reason, yet most other people do. (I think Nars lip gloss is way stickier.) I really like the texture of this. Will repurchase (yet I hardly ever use up a lip gloss.)

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrunette

Apr/04/2011

It is hard to find a nude lipgloss that isn't too pink, too brown, too dark, too pale...this is the perfect shade. Looks great paired with a nude lipliner, over the Viva Glam V lipstick, or alone. The formula is non-drying, not "sticky", and makes my lips appear full.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

fromshlgh

Mar/29/2011

I didn't like this at first because it was too dark for me, but it was because I was so used to using pinks lol I'm glad I forced myself to like this because it's a nice color on me. I would repurchase if I ran out.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

Feb/13/2011

years ago when I was highschool an MUA at the mac counter tried this on me and since that day this l/g & I have been inseparable. I'm NC40 & this gloss blends nicely with my natural lip color so I can wear it in the day, as well as the night. This l/g is an essential in my makeup bag.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

fromsb123

Feb/06/2011

One of my fave lipglasses from MAC!! I usually wear this on top of Viva Glam V lipstick or Brave. It's great alone too.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jan/11/2011

I'm a NC 20 with pink undertones. I worry a lot about pinkish lip glosses because sometimes they really bring out the pink in my face but NOT this lipglass! This is my absolute favorite everyday go to lipglass. I need to get another and I would be devastated if they discontinued this one!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

3.0

Jan/11/2011

I like the idea of Viva Glam, so I bought this in the tartan tale holiday set with the matching lipstick. personally I'm not such a fan, it looks pretty good over cut a caper but not so much over the VGV lipstick as it pulls too brown on me, and I'm very cool toned so it doesn't really work for me that way. A bit too brown for me so I probably won't buy it again, but it would …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jan/11/2011

I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS AND THE COLOR IS SO PRETTY ON ME =)

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43