Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.6

I've noticed a lot of maybelline mascaras tend to get bad ratings but i only think because people buy them thinking their not going to work and dont give them a fair chance. this mascara is amazing!!! even when i dont curl my lashes my lashes are curled lengthed somewhat and amazing volume with a curler i look like i totally have false lashes. i recently decided to stop wearing eyeliner and i go bangs and needed a good mascara to bring attention to my eyes and this does it!!! the waterproof holds a curl even better and is REALLY waterproof so be warned. try it out!!!

on 12/30/2006 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

When I brought this I was surprised. It made my lash look fake after one coat. I bought this for $6 and got an extra one as a free gift. I love it!

on 11/16/2005 1:41:00 PM

first impression: love this! although this doesn't come off in one sweep, as the packaging says, this really gives a beautiful effect (does take 3 or 4 layers though). not sure about the volumizing, but this definitely holds a curl, lengthens and separates (very well!). so far i'm very pleased with this :)

on 7/19/2005 6:46:00 PM

AWESOME MASCARA!! First of all.. I use one coat of shiseido mascara base and then I use a coat of this stuff.. and BAMM!! Gorgeous lashes. I haven't tried it without the mascara base.. I have really wimpy Asian eyelashes and I only need a coat of this for full, thick, and long lashes.. I don't even have to recurl them! It does smear a lot, but just be careful when applying it and you'll be fine. I'm definitely repurchasing.. it's so cheap!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. Makes my short, thin lashes look longer and gives them way more volume. The only mascara that makes me happy. I wish it was a little more waterproof, however. Sometimes I get black under my eye by the end of the day. Other than that, it's the best mascara I've ever tried.

on 11/29/2004 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product gave me loooong THICK fan-like lashes...you can build layers and overall it is very good. But it doesnt last very very long..so you have to reapply now and then.. it also gets kinda clumpy sometimes..so a brush is handy~~

on 6/18/2004 11:48:00 PM

I love this VOLUMINOUS full mascara! It elongates my lashes and gives them, like, 1,000,000 times more volume. This is awesome and cheap. A great buy. It looks good when you use Full n Soft as a first coat, then this as a second coat. It makes your eyes POP. Go out and buy this awesome mascara!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loved this mascara... I thought it was pretty much the same as the regular Volume Express Waterproof, just more black... like it says =]
Hold a curl really well... and totally volumizes my lashes.
I have Asian lashes that are very staight and not to nice, but with this mascara, I feel like they're longer, thicker, and simply better looking... much better looking!

on 4/13/2004 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this mascara...i'm actually a little surprised about the low ratings it's getting. This is one of the only ones I have that adds good length AND volume with no flaking. The 'very black' color is really dark, which is nice for a dramatic effect. You can add as many coats as you like with this one too because it doesnt clump up. IMHO this is much better than great lash, full n soft, and many of Maybelline's other mascaras. Cute fat tube too!