Uploaded by meri86

price range

Reviews

1.0

May/21/2009

Holds curl nicely. But I did not find that it gave very nice volume. Mascara seems to look a little dry on lashes after a few hours of wear. Some flaking seems to occur too. The consistency is kind of runny. I won't bother with this one again. Not for me.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0
fromiggych

May/07/2009

Ladies, If you don't mind putting on three coats then maybe you will like this mascara. The package said you see instant volume. I disagree. I have never had to put three coats of any mascara on my eyes before. It added length eventually but the only way it added volume was on my third coat and that was because it was clumping. There are better mascaras for your money.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Tan

May/06/2009

This is a great mascara and I'm glad I've found a cheaper everyday mascara (I usually use Lancome's Hypnose Waterproof) which will hold my curls and give them volume at the same time. I usually apply 2 light coats and then top it off with Maybelline's Define A Lash to give me length. This is definitely a "Batman and Robin" duo!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Apr/30/2009

I LOVE this mascara. I've tried sooo many different mascaras, including clinique, lancome, estee lauder, other drug store brands, and etc and nothing else volumizes&&lengthens my lashes like this product does. I first purchased this product 5 years ago for a beach trip and ended up using it almost everyday (except for when I'm running low basically :\ ). This is a GREAT …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

fromLisahh

Apr/30/2009

For a waterproof mascara, it is very watery. In some ways, that's a good thing because it doesn't dry as fast so you can have more time to apply multiple coats. It does volumize my lashes, which is great. It had great staying power, it lasted me all day on my first test run with it. I do feel that it's better than some of the other mascaras that I have purchased in the past. The …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (68 reviews)

HairBrunette

Apr/27/2009

Its my favorite waterproof Mascara. I wear it when I'm going out for the night (or on a hot, sunny day) and need something that isn't going to smear from sweat/oils.

That said, it is not as nice as Maybelline Colossal. It clumps pretty easily and dries out (flakes) with more than one layer. Not my everyday mascara, but I always have one just in case.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairBrunette

fromktachi

Apr/22/2009

This is my HG mascara! It's thickening, lengthening, and holds my curl amazingly well. For some reason, I find that it works better after the tube's been open for a week or so. I get a lot more volume after it's not as wet. I apply about three coats, using a metal lash comb in between each one, and get the huuuuuugest lashes.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Apr/18/2009

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooved this product.
it is definitely a very good investment.
the mascara is truly long lasting and absolutely water proof.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

EyesBlack

fromlizgas

Apr/15/2009

I started wearing mascara when I was 16 I think and I used the maybelline Voulm' Express Waterproof Mascara. I dont know why but I have always bought water proof mascaras. So anyway......I guess the DS had run out of my regular mascara so I gave this a try. Can I say I loooooove it. It has replaced my too faced mascara. I curl my eye lashes with a spoon and I find that this is the only …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrown

Apr/07/2009

I love this mascara. It goes on smoothly, thickens, lengthens, and darkens. It doesn't smudge but comes off somewhat easily with eye makeup remover. The brush is really nice, because it has two sides. The thin side is for separating lashes and the flat side is used for thickening and lengthening.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18