Uploaded by meri86

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/30/2010

I have been using this mascara for yonks, I have strayed to others out of curiosity but I always end up going back. I tend to stock up in the far east because they have the curved wand with the waterproof formula there.

First of all, I think it's a great value mascara, it's a drugstore brand so it's cheap. It doesn't clump and it gives my lashes both length and …

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

1.0

Jun/28/2010

Ugh. I think Maybelline mascaras just do not work for me. This was my first ever mascara and I totally hated it. It clumped my lashes and oh my my eyelashes were so stiff! I'm still searching for my HG mascara...

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

May/23/2010

This is an okay mascara. It does a good job of volumizing but it tends to flake and it's definitely not waterproof.

About reviewer (233 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

May/23/2010

This was one of the first mascaras I've ever tried, and I didn't regret it. I'm always on the lookout for a great volumizing mascara and this was very good. It never clumped on me and gave me great buildable volume. If I wanted a natural application, I got it. Something more dramatic? I got it. A good, all around mascara.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

May/22/2010

haven't found any mascara that could beat this...period!!!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

Apr/26/2010

I enjoy this mascara. I wouldn't say that it's waterproof like the Cover Girl Lash Blast because it's easier to remove, which is a plus sometimes, but it's pretty waterproof. It holds my curl. Very easy to work with. Doesn't clump. Very nice. I don't really have too much complaints other than I wish it was darker but it's nice. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Apr/01/2010

This is my holy grail mascara! The whole fast volume idea really works and that's why I love it. Since I only need 1-2 coats this volumizes my lashes very well but doesn't look overdone. I also find that this is the only waterproof mascara that doesn't dry out my eyelashes. I keep trying different mascaras but keep coming back to this it's the best!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/04/2010

I really liked this mascara because it does what it says. One coat for a natural look and two for a dramatic look. It's wonderful because it holds my curl all day, it doesn't smudge and it seperates my lashes, also, it's quiet dark and gives me dramatic lashes. However, it does make my eyes teary sometimes and I don't like the look of the packaging.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

fromjhadiq

Feb/24/2010

I am starting month 3 of using this particular product. I change mascaras every 3 months like you are supposed to, so this tube is nearing the end of its life. Let me first say that I never intentionally buy waterproof versions of mascaras - I got his mascara by mistake. I find that for me, waterproof mascaras don't work as well to volumize as well as the non-waterproof counterparts, and …Read more

About reviewer (560 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromirarai

Feb/06/2010

i like to change my mascara often n usually look for dermatologically tested ones well i was using revlon 3D and couldnot find one so bought this althought not a big fan i have combination skin with oily eye lids so this mascara smudges as the day progress and being waterproof i have a very hardtime taking it out at night well voulme wise it is ok but would like to try another next time

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35