Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.5

on 9/23/2008 11:16:00 PM

Don't really like it. Not as good as volume express. I find this to clump very easily and smudge ALOT! Although it does add a lot of volume, there are better mascaras out there for this price range.

on 9/22/2008 12:00:00 PM

This is one of the best waterproof mascaras I have tried. It delivers just the right amount of volume and doesn't clump at all. Most importantly, it really stays on in the water! This matters alot to me because I am a swimmer and need a good mascara to stay on. It may smudge a bit, but it's easy to wipe it off. This mascara isn't expensive in the least bit, especially with coupons (I once got $3 off!). Definintely something worth trying.

on 5/27/2008 2:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

this broke my eyelashes apart. now my eyelashes are very thin. :( stupid WP mascara. ugh. i give it a 2 for staying power though. and it did have volume.

on 5/27/2008 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

does give a lot of volume . i'm pleased. i would buy again. it doesn't condition my lashes like Neutrogena Healthy Volume though. 4 lippies.

on 4/28/2008 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Too clumpy.. also too much product came out !

on 4/14/2008 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love it! Maybe not my hg, but definitely a good runner up. Very occasionally it clumps, but nothing an eyelash comb can't fix. I will keep buying it until it's discontinued :D

on 3/21/2008 7:53:00 PM

this is the best mascara i've tried from maybelline.....a friend recommended this to me so i gave it a try..........it adds lengths, define and volumize my lashes........and it keeps the curl for a long time.....but off course with chingy eyes liked me i still need to curl it every once in a while to keep the curl on.........but over all i think it's pretty good for the price that it is......although it is supposed to be a volumizing mascara.........but i found that i need to put multiple layers for it to build up volume.........that's the only drawback.........i know in hong kong they are having the same mascara in an ultra curling version.......so i'm waiting for that .........but i'm pretty happy with it now...........

I always come back to this mascara. I think I've bought it about 4 times now. I have long eyelashes & this helps make them stand out. It creates a little curl, a lot of volume, & nice color. I usually get the brown/black. It does sometimes get a little clumpy, but i dont mind that at all, though I could see how some people would hate this mascara because of that. Best drugstore mascara...& even better than most high end mascaras, IMO.

One of the only mascaras I've repeatedly bought -- doesn't smudge, keeps my curler-curled (naturally very straight) lashes up, and the formula doesn't get gloopy even after a few months. Word of caution though - the non-waterproof version isn't nearly as good at keeping curls and smudges around my bottom eyelid within the hour.

I bought this product cuz evry1 raved abt it!
nothing 2 rave abt!. I hav short azn eyelashes. I was expecting dramatic volume results but no. This product looks weird on. I can't figure it out if it's just me or if it really does look like spider legs. It does sorta clump, evn tho it separates & defines the lashes u can notice the clumps R uneven whn u put it on. I get lil' black specks under my eyes after awhile.

The best thing is that it separates the lashes sorta looking more natural... but it dsn't thicken or really do much. Last long & feels natural.

I def. wn't buy this product agn or really trust the opinions that I get on here anymore. Thnks guys, 4 leading me to this crappy product.