Uploaded by meri86

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jun/20/2011

hmm got to change this review!
I have been getting panda eyes every time I used this on a warm day even though I only applied it onto my upper lashes. However, the effect is great on my long but thin lashes ( full, defined, natural- looking) so it's always in my bag- along with lots of tissue and a small mirror, just to make sure that the waiter doesn't serve me bamboo.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

May/18/2011

I wear glasses and it is really annoying when your lashes hit the glasses and smudge the lens leaving flakes and smudges.
-This mascara leaves a natural look
-It doesn't clump and provides definition
-I doesn't provide instant length or volume
-can be buildable
-It is waterproof against tears but I wouldn't go swimming with this
-the wand is a good …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (191 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Apr/30/2011

My favorite mascara at the moment. I find it works best to put on several thin coats and let it dry a little in between. Lengthening and volumizing. I don't find it too difficult to remove. I use the Neutrogena Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Apr/08/2011

It clumps my lashes together and are extremely difficult to remove, even with an oil-based eye makeup remover. Some of my natural lashes are always lost in the midst of removing the mascara.

However, this product doesn't smudge at all.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

fromAve93

Mar/28/2011

There is one friend of mine she has these pair of nice and open lashes that looked so naturally no clumps or anything. One day I asked her if she did wear any mascara, she said YES. I got excited! And went to buy it. Never regret since.

I love natural looking mascaras. This really opens up your eyes! I loveeeeeeee.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

Mar/21/2011

This was the FIRST mascara I ever used. I thought it would make my lashes super thick like the name implies. Lush lashes, check. Length, not so much.

About reviewer (381 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

fromfiby

Mar/18/2011

I'm not sure what to say about this mascara. It's good in many ways but it surely doesn't beat my HG; CG Lash blast volume wp. I like the brush, it's not too big and is simple but it does smudge. The formula is either too dry or the brush gives it too little amount. The product does get better after few days, before that the it barely does anything. The result is very …Read more

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

fromdsh86

Feb/20/2011

This is the mascara I always come back to. For some reason the waterproof one is great and regular one does not compare. This does a great job at adding volume and holding the curl. So far no other mascara has compared. Wish the non waterproof worked as good.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

Feb/05/2011

This ended up being an okay mascara. I ended up getting rid of it because it just didn't wow me.

About reviewer (738 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

EyesHazel

Dec/29/2010

This is probably my favorite waterproof mascara ever! It doesn't flake, and it lengthens and volumizes my lashes while holding the curl better than any other mascara I've tried. A definite repurchase. I love this stuff!

About reviewer (396 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral