Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.5

on 3/29/2004 3:05:00 PM

I was fortunate enough to purchase this for $4.50 ($2 instant rebate), and I was pleased to discover an above-average mascara. Although the name implies thick and dense lashes, I was disappointed that it did not provide such. Instead it holds the curl in my eyelashes, exactly as my eyelash curler left it, defines and separates each lash, and leaves minimal smudging. As my first ever waterproof mascara purchase, I must admit, I am impressed. =)

on 3/25/2004 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara!!! Id it had the scent of YSl Faux cils, it's be no. 1. This is one of the only mascaras that actually hold my curl, is actually waterproof but comes off w/ just olive oil easily and does exactly what it says and more!!! I love this, thank god, I bought three tubes. On the other hand, I don't really like the regular turbo mascara...

on 3/22/2004 1:38:00 PM

how fun - build super whore lashes! i liked this and got it for a nice price w/ coupon. it does kind of take away the curl from my lashes though.