Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.3

Wow, I am really surprised that more people have not added a review for this. I always wondered why Abercrombie and Fitch smelled so good, and finally when I was in there one day I asked. Wow. It smells SO GOOD! I am going to get my boyfriend a bottle for Christmas. I would definitely wear it on myself or to spritz for a room scent. Everytime I go to A&F, I'll spray a couple of swatches and stick them in my bag. haha. One thing that I really appreciate about this product as well is that it has a LONG staying power. One the scent dries and settles, it doesn't change anymore. It stays its true scent for a long time. I don't think you can go wrong buying this, it's fool proof. Sex in a bottle!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am also a girl, and I love to wear this. And even though I love to wear this, I also think it smells sexy and delicious on guys. Overall, I just love this scent. I also like to lightly mist it over my clothing drawers and it makes my clothes smell so nice and sexy. Definately a repurchase whenever I run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this so much, I'm a girl and I wear this. I get so many compliments on it. It's just delicious and sexy.

OH MAN the BEST guy fragrance!!!! HANDS DOWN Even I want to wear this!

on 6/28/2006 9:55:00 AM

omg i love abercrombie fierce! it is so delicious! i bought it for my brothers birthday when i used to live in america, and he loved it! i just wish i could get it here in germany for my bf! 5 lippies for sure, awesome scent!

on 5/30/2006 11:22:00 AM

Ugh, omg this is the worst Abercrombie smell I've had the displeasure of smelling. It smells horrible. It's like smelling a tree forest, or a xmas tree lot. I'm allergic to pine trees maybe that's why I don't like it.

I'm a chick and I'm usually picky about what kind of cologne a guy wears. When I smelled Fierce for the first time...I swear I fell in love with the scent. If I were a guy, I would wear this stuff 24/7! Thank goodness I know a few guys who do wear this scent! The scent is so sexy...

Wow this stuff smells amazingly fantastic. I don't own this but it smells so good that I have seriously considered buying it on several occasions just to whiff it every now and then. I honestly think that any guy that wears this becomes about 400 times hotter if he wears this cologne, no joke. Take note boys - girls love this!

Well I've never actually bought this, but I love the smell of my newly bought clothes from Abercrombie because of this cologne. I also have a guy friend who wears this and I just LOVE it. I would consider getting it for myself even though its for men.

I stopped in at A&F last night to buy a skirt and I've always wondered which scent they seem to have pumping through their vents. It is just the cleanest, sexiest smell. While at the register I asked the SA which one it is and he said Fierce. I was hesitant to buy it because it is a men's cologne, but I figured that I'd spray it on my wrist and see what i'd think later on. I also sprayed one of those little paper strips and threw it in the bag with my skirt. Well, during the entire drive home, I kept sniffing myself. It's a great scent, I love it, for a man or a woman and I'm going back to night to pick up a bottle for myself. I didn't take notice of the price, however they seem to have two available sizes on the website, 1 oz for $24.50 and I think 1.7 oz for $39.50. And as far as staying power...I showered this morning and, at 10am, I can still faintly smell it on me. Love it and can't wait to go back tonight to buy it!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)