Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.3

on 11/7/2008 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow, I guess I am majorly in the minority hear but I HATE this scent. HATE IT as in literally makes me gag. My boyfriend loved it and apparently bought it from numerous recommendations from other girls before we started dating. I could not stand when he wore it. If he sprayed it in the bathroom, I had to turn the fan on and I wouldn't go in their for hours. I think it is way to strong - all I can smell.

My boyfriend loved it and I know a lot of other loved it, but not for me. We found a cologne for him we both like and threw the rest of this away.

This scent makes me think naughty thoughts. ;) Mmmm.....this scent is all man and I love it

I don't wear this but my boyfriend does and it makes me want to sniff his shirts and cuddle just so I can smell this scent! I hate walking into an Abercrombie store but it smells incredible.

I work at A&F and we have to spritz the clothes with this stuff constantly. And even though I smell it all day long at work, I still love it when my boyfriend wears it! It really is the perfect smell for guys, and it lasts a long time. :)

Ok. I am out of the target age range, but I love this. I bought it for my husband and 16 year old son. Neither wears cologne but I spray the clothes in their closets a couple times a week. The scent lasts and this makes a subtle impression. I don't wear it myself. Also, since that Christian kid won project runway and kept yelling "fierce!" all the time, it ruined this alittle bit for me. LOL.

First off, I love this scent on guys. As long as it's very faint, it's so great when you get up close or wear a shirt and smell it. It's manly, like it makes me want to be taken care of (that sounds so weird, but i get that feeling from it.) However, there are a few conditions that would have to be met for it to be o.k. with me that a guy wore this:

1) I'd prefer not to know that he's wearing Fierce. Even though I know that no man smells naturally like an Abercrombie store, I would not like to see the bottle anywhere. I don't really like knowing that a guy wears cologne, there's something kind of weird and feminine about it that I just don't like. And Fierce is worse because it's got '16 year old boy wearing a trucker hat' written all over it.

2) The guy can't actually shop at Abercrombie. Sorry, but it's too frat boy. That's why if I have to see a cologne on your dresser drawer, make it something masculine or classy, like Creed Green Irish Tweed. You don't have to use it, just let me believe you do.

I know, I'm super hypocritical, but I love this scent so much that I can't bear to just write it off because I'm somewhat of a product elitist. This works like catnip on every girl I've ever talked to, and I would recommend that you buy a bottle if you're a guy.

ps this should be the official perfume of Tyra Banks. So fierce.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

OH MAN!!! Everytime I smell this, it makes me drool, its smells SO incredibly sexy! Definetly a perfect men's cologne! Sex in a bottle!!!

I love this fragrance! It never fails to remind me of traveling abroad (I always have a bottle of this wherever I go), lived-in cashmere, well-dressed boys, mischief, fun, and romance. Great sillage...it stays in the air, but that may be bad news for people who are sensitive to it. The only thing that stops it from being perfect is the packaging. The old bottles were okay, square, plain red print, and a plastic top. The new bottles have a nice silver top but the picture of some guy's abs in the back...oh well, whenever anybody asks, I say that it's my boyfriend's bottle! Makes it seem more mischievous...and perfectly true, because he wears it too! :)

on 12/17/2007 1:50:00 PM

I LOVE this cologne. Whenever I walk into Aberbrombie I get samples of this cologne and leave it in my room so it smells great. I finally got it for my brother for his birthday. GREAT staying power and smells young and sexy. I'm not fond of the price ($60 at least), but I think it's worth it. I'll definitly buy it again. =)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So this IS THE SMELL when you walk into the mall(it smells half the mall up) and gag when you walk past the store?! My husband and I both hold our breath when we walk past the A&F store at the mall! This is the most offensive scent and I don't know what they do...do the go around spraying this mess all day long? Plus I get terrible sinus drainage and hack for an hour after I leave the mall every time I go there. GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should not be allowed to spray this stuff and contaminate the whole mall! This stuff makes some people literally sick! Yeah like ME!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance