Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.3

on 4/22/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance but here is the secrete.......... it is really a weaker version of Chanel Platinum Egoiste which is a Eau De Toilette. Fierce is a cologne. The difference is what you may ask. EDT's are up to 12% oil and colognes are up to 5-6% oil. I would suggest you get a bottle of Chanel for men before this product but don't worry if you already own one...... I have them both and use them often. Cheers!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My husband had this cologne when we first met and wears it almost daily, despite me having purchased him several other colognes in a desperate attempt to get his to stop wearing this. I think that it smells AWFUL. It smells terrible in the bottle as well as on him.
A&F had a cologne many years ago called WOODS, which was the most AMAZING smelling cologne that I have ever smelled. I just discovered that A&F very recently carries this cologne again. I was thrilled. I plan on purchasing WOODS for my husband for Valentine's Day. My only complaint with WOODS is that it used to come in a nice looking bottle and now I see it comes in a bottle similar to FIERCE with a half naked man on it. I think that the bottle now looks cheap and just lame. The last time I checked, my husand's bottle of FIERCE was almost gone, and I am hoping that he will wear the WOODS and not re-purchase the FIERCE. It literally makes me nauseated and causes me to gag when he wears it. To me it smells very cheap, like an AXE body spray mixed with guinee pig cage (cedar wood chips and pee). DISGUSTING.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I swear to god they put pheromones in these stuff!! I just cant resist the man who has this stuff on...regardless if he was bald, crippled, 100, or just plane grotesque! LOL!!!!

It smells like...well like a MAN! It's subtle and has a nice light smell to it. I bought it for me twice and twice did I drop the both of them and immediately the CHEAP bottle broke into several pieces, spilling all the liquid HOTNESS all over the floor :(

I love it like crazy that I got my ex to buy it...bad idea now that I go to damn AnF, I keep thinkin bout him -_-

Sorry I drift on and off LOL! Honestly one of my top 3 faves!

One word for this...SEXY! This is so amazing. I want to buy my very own bottle since it's just so great! One sprtiz and it will last on you all day long! I once sprayed my best friend's bottle on my clothes and I seriously smelled it on my shirt two days later! HG men's cologne!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I know other complain about the awful smell coming from the store and how headache producing it is BUT I LOVE IT! I'm ssssssooooooo NOT the targeted age group (46) and I'm a women but I wear this a lot. Someone below said when first applied it is a definate male frag but dry down to a wearable frag women can wear (at least I do). I get loads of compliments and when I tell them it's Fierce they can't believe this headache blah, blah, blah frag smells so good.

on 11/3/2009 11:58:00 AM

OMG this is just amazing. I have my own bottle as I just can't resist it...! My boyfriend wears it and he smells incredible and so sexy! Like with one spritz you can smell it aaaall day long. I love it when I buy something new from A&F and you can smell the scent. Mmmm, its gorgeous!

on 3/28/2009 10:21:00 PM

This cologne is DIVINE and I cannot resist it on guys. One of Abercrombie's better fragrances. Ladies, get this for your man!! =P

on 12/24/2008 1:32:00 AM

This cologne is just...SEXY. I can't resist it. I love abercrombie. I have this cologne for my closet, and I love my clothes (most of which is abercrombie) smelling like the store. I sometimes spritz it on my bf, even though he is an Acqua di Gio fan, and he finds it silly how much I love it. I've even got compliments from guys when my clothes smelled of this lol! Would definitely repurchase for the sake of my closet smelling good, despite the price :)

I have always just loooved this scent on guys and on me when I wear freshly bought AF clothes or if I occasionally borrow some from my guy. This cologne is so overused and common these days which normally turns me off but I still cannot resist this stuff.

Love love love this fragrance.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)