Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/06/2005

I love this body wash - the smell is divine!!! I got the 32 oz. bottle at Whole Foods for $9.99, which makes it a bargain!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

Nov/01/2005

I love this stuff. As a reviewer noted, it does have a relative of SLS in it, which doesn't bother my skin, but I imagine if it bothers yours, you probably know it. I pay 12.99 at a local shop for 32 ounces, which really makes it cheaper than buying a lot of mainstream drugstore brands where you pay 5-7 dollars for 8-12 ounces. It leaves my skin soft.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

Aug/04/2005

Love this! It works pretty much the same as any other shower gel, but it smells amazing!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/12/2005

I am all about products that smell heavenly and this is one of them! It is a fresh, fruity smell that even lingers awhile after you shower. It isn't as sudsy as some bath gels, but I prefer the natural ingrdients as apposed to chemicals that create lather. I am definitely going to try the other scents when I am done with this one.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromsll74

Jun/28/2005

i love this scent. i also like the pearberry. i have the large size which has a pump and it's nice and convenient. it feels good and it's sls free for those that this is really important to. the price is good. i got the big bottle on sale for $9.99 but i think it's only liek $12 regularly. as much as i still love bath & body works and other brands i feel this is the …Read more

About reviewer (369 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

Mar/26/2005

Love, love, love. The smell is great and moisturizing. When my cousin came to visit she tried it out and fell in-love. She went out and bought it before she went home.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0
fromCaprig

Apr/09/2004

When I read the reviews on MUA for this stuff, I could not wait to get my hands on it. I did research on the ingredients, called the company, and made sure that it did not have any Sodium Lauryl - Laureth - Myreth Sulfate in it. <br><p>

When we received our first lot of it, we loved it. Very nice. No itching. Beautiful smell. Smooth. Nice lather …

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (276 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Mar/19/2004

The only downside to this product is that it cost me $8 for the bottle. It lathers nicely and smells great (although the scent doesn't linger at all) and is perfect for my sensitive skin. Lots of body washes and soaps make me itchy but this one doesn't cause that at all.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Feb/27/2004

Nicely scented bodywash that makes lots of creamy non drying lather. The honey-mango scent is true but not sickly sweet or synthetic...perfect for a nice relaxing shower. Took off one lipstick for the fact that my skin does not smell like anything when i'm done showering...I like a bit of a lingering scent.

About reviewer (442 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

fromurva

Aug/25/2003

This body wash smells so great! It's a treat every time I shower. The smell isn't overpowering, just a wonderful wholesome sweet fuit kind of smell -- it's hard to desribe. It makes a nice lather with my bath gloves and leaves my feeling clean and smooth. I wish I could get coordinating lotion or body spray.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination