Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

4.6

Not tested on animals

Purified water, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, vegetable glycerin, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, certified organic sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, melissa officinalis (lemon balm), centella asiatica (gotu kola) and chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extracts, citric acid, sodium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol and fragrance

on 3/30/2008 8:58:00 PM

I love this product. I bought the huge 32 oz bottle for only $9.99 at Whole Foods. It cleans gently without stripping, yet doesn't leave a yucky film on my skin and I love the smell...a little bit of coconut mixed in with honey and mango. After getting hooked on Rescue Beauty Lounge's Citrus Vert body wash, and feeling guilty for spending over $60, I found this and I love it just as much. I will surely purchase again.

on 9/6/2007 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this body wash! Smells delicious. I use this and my Lucky Chick stuff. Fairly inexpensive, will definitely buy again.

This is an ok body wash. I am not overly fond of the smell. It smells like a shampoo I used to use. It gets the job done though.

on 2/23/2007 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this one. It smells sweet but not too sweet and slightly mango not overpoweringly fruity. It is great on a bath scrunchie and produces lots of lather. It cleans well and never leaves my skin feeling dried out. It reminds me of the smell of summer.

on 1/7/2007 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this body wash! Smells delicious. I use this in rotation with Jergens Skin Firming Body Wash. Fairly inexpensive, will definitely buy again.

I LOVE this product. It lathers nicely and smells heavenly. It seems identical to the signature Honey Mango scent at the Grand Wailea Resort in Maui where I recently stayed. I went crazy for the little bottles in my room when I was there and bought some at the Resort's spa to bring home at $25 for an 8 oz bottle. I swear it is identical to Alba's Honey Mango. What a rip off!!! But so glad I found a huge bottle for $9.99 at whole foods. The scent makes me feel like I'm back on vacation....ahhhh....

on 9/28/2006 2:21:00 PM

I love this stuff. It smells divine (but I love fruity scents). It is moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin dried out. I have some other shower gels to use up first, but I can't wait to buy this again.

on 8/7/2006 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Smells divine! I wish the scent would linger a bit longer on skin and that there was a lotion for this. Doesn`t dry my skin and lathers nice! I recommend!

on 7/3/2006 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used this for a summer and I thought that this was just an average product. It smelled okay, rinsed clean, and didn't dry out my skin, but that's what I expect from most gel soaps. This one didn't seem particularly emollient or moisturizing and there weren't any other cool effects. I have pretty dry skin, so I was expecting something more moisturizing since it was called 'Very Emollient' but I was disappointed. I've found drugstore shower gels that moisturize more, and if this means that they aren't completely all natural, then that's fine in my book, as long as it gets the job done. Don't get me wrong, this isn't bad, nor did it do anything bad, I just don't think it's very special and would not purchase again since I think there are shower gels out there that smell better and perform better for less. The scent is pleasant and fruity, the consistency is smooth, and it produces a nice amount of lather, but it's still nothing more than average in my book.

on 6/29/2006 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

My favorite HG shower gel.Love the smell,love the consistency,love the fact that is free of harsh detergents,it moisturizes and cleanses so so good.I stopped itching the minute i started using it,i just love it!Great huge size pump dispenser available, A+

Popular Gels/Soaps