shu uemura Glow On Blush

shu uemura Glow On Blush
shu uemura glow on - m peach 41shu uemura glow on - p orange 53

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2, Triisostearate, Sorbeth-4 Tetraoleate, Myristyl Myristate, Silica, Methicone, Methylparaben, Butylparaben [ /- May contain: Mica, Cl 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 / Iron Oxides, Cl 77007 / Ultramarines, Cl 75470 / Carmine ]. Code F.I.L.: B27889/1.

on 11/1/2003 1:12:00 PM

I have this in Amber84,Pink31C and Pink33B (my favorite) . this blushes are top notch quality. they glide on the skin and never look tacky or overpowering. its almost mistake proof. Pink33B is almost my daily blush. its a light pink and it gives a fresh dolly look. my skin is really acne prone and this blushes dont claim to be oil free but they do not break me out. excellent buy

on 10/23/2003 8:45:00 PM

i have this in matte peach 44 and i love it to bits, colour goes on easily on my cheeks, and it looked so natural, i love peach colours..another staple of mine!

on 10/12/2003 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have Pink 30 and I love it! It glides right onto my skin like silk and really brightens up my complexion. I always get compliments whenever I wear it. The quality of these blushes are excellent. They are $22.50 but worth every penny. Huge rave from me!

on 8/28/2003 10:57:00 PM

I brought this in 33C ... Actually this is not the ORIGINAL color that I intened to Buy, I brought this because the color I wanted was SOLD OUT ...

However, this still look really nice on my Fair Asian Skin ..... The texture is really smooth and look really natural on my Face ... I brought this at Holt Renfew in Canada ... The saleslady was so NICE in helping me to choose the Right color ....

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have about six shades. These are the best blushes, in texture, pigment, wearability, and any other category out there. I love the tiny packaging, which is much nicer than bulky packages. Every color, from red to pink to amber, ect, has worked for me. I think that if anyone went to a Shu counter, put a shade on, and checked it out a few hours later to see hoe it held up, they would be sold.

on 7/30/2003 10:28:00 AM

The Shu Uemura blush is probably the best blush I have ever used. Iīm using M Amber 82, a subtle warm pinkish colour which gives me a natural flushed look. It works great with my skintone and doesnīt make me look like Bozo the Clown. Further itīs very high in pigment, comes in a large variety of colours and itīs very natural looking. Expensive, but you only need a little bit and the quality is excellent, so itīs well worth the investment.

on 7/18/2003 9:45:00 PM

I just got Pearl Orange 53 and I am in love. This blush is gorgeous. It and my NARS Taj Mahal reign highest in my makeup cabinet. It is actually similar to Taj Mahal, but more glowy even. I am an orange blush/cosmetic lover and Shu has won me over. This blush is a magnificent color, has magnificent texture and it just all around fabulous. You have to try them.

on 6/14/2003 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the quality of these blushes (I have Orange 55 which is a warm peach-pink), but the colours just don't work for me. Out of all these blushes, the one I got is the only one that looked natural on me (and not dollish) but even so, it doesn't give me that "wow she's so gorgeous" glow that a light cool pink blush would (Shu Uemura doesn't carry that colour, at least not at the counter I looked at). Otherwise, the quality is INCREDIBLE, lasts all day, and is so easy to apply (I agree with the other posters that layering is a pain and unnatural looking!). Just wish it had that cool pink for me.

on 5/16/2003 1:33:00 PM

I have this in M peach 43B, which is a bit light for me. I'm an NC30-35 I usually use this over a gel/liquid/cream blush or on days that I don't want much emphasis on blush but don't want to look too pale also. I would love to try other colors though. Shu blushes are available in all colors possible and have very good quality.

I love this Shu Uemura product. There're lots of choice of COLOURS~~~ They are mostly natural & the colours stay~~~~ I would definitely buy again... searching for more nice colours to buy =p