Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/01/2003

I have this in Amber84,Pink31C and Pink33B (my favorite) . this blushes are top notch quality. they glide on the skin and never look tacky or overpowering. its almost mistake proof. Pink33B is almost my daily blush. its a light pink and it gives a fresh dolly look. my skin is really acne prone and this blushes dont claim to be oil free but they do not break me out. excellent buy

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/23/2003

i have this in matte peach 44 and i love it to bits, colour goes on easily on my cheeks, and it looked so natural, i love peach colours..another staple of mine!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/12/2003

I have Pink 30 and I love it! It glides right onto my skin like silk and really brightens up my complexion. I always get compliments whenever I wear it. The quality of these blushes are excellent. They are $22.50 but worth every penny. Huge rave from me!

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

fromg00sie

Aug/28/2003

I brought this in 33C ... Actually this is not the ORIGINAL color that I intened to Buy, I brought this because the color I wanted was SOLD OUT ...

However, this still look really nice on my Fair Asian Skin ..... The texture is really smooth and look really natural on my Face ... I brought this at Holt Renfew in Canada ... The saleslady was so NICE in helping me to choose the Right …

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination

Aug/06/2003

I have about six shades. These are the best blushes, in texture, pigment, wearability, and any other category out there. I love the tiny packaging, which is much nicer than bulky packages. Every color, from red to pink to amber, ect, has worked for me. I think that if anyone went to a Shu counter, put a shade on, and checked it out a few hours later to see hoe it held up, they would be sold.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinOily

EyesBlue

fromMiss_M

Jul/30/2003

The Shu Uemura blush is probably the best blush I have ever used. I´m using M Amber 82, a subtle warm pinkish colour which gives me a natural flushed look. It works great with my skintone and doesn´t make me look like Bozo the Clown. Further it´s very high in pigment, comes in a large variety of colours and it´s very natural looking. Expensive, but you only need a little bit and the quality is …Read more

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

fromDeb723

Jul/18/2003

I just got Pearl Orange 53 and I am in love. This blush is gorgeous. It and my NARS Taj Mahal reign highest in my makeup cabinet. It is actually similar to Taj Mahal, but more glowy even. I am an orange blush/cosmetic lover and Shu has won me over. This blush is a magnificent color, has magnificent texture and it just all around fabulous. You have to try them.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinNormal

3.0

Jun/14/2003

I love the quality of these blushes (I have Orange 55 which is a warm peach-pink), but the colours just don't work for me. Out of all these blushes, the one I got is the only one that looked natural on me (and not dollish) but even so, it doesn't give me that "wow she's so gorgeous" glow that a light cool pink blush would (Shu Uemura doesn't carry that colour, at …Read more

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

EyesBlack

fromsweetf

May/16/2003

I have this in M peach 43B, which is a bit light for me. I'm an NC30-35 I usually use this over a gel/liquid/cream blush or on days that I don't want much emphasis on blush but don't want to look too pale also. I would love to try other colors though. Shu blushes are available in all colors possible and have very good quality.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

May/09/2003

I love this Shu Uemura product. There're lots of choice of COLOURS~~~ They are mostly natural & the colours stay~~~~ I would definitely buy again... searching for more nice colours to buy =p

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal