Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/20/2004

I ADORE these blushes! The texture is soft and blends easily. These blushes are highly pigmented. The darker colors may go on heavy until one gets used to barely touching the brush to the blush pan. Another key is to *blend blend blend*! I never thought I could look good in a dark maroony brown with gold shimmer in it, but Wine-Gold P 02 looks amazing once it's blended in. (Edited to …Read more

38 of 38 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Mar/07/2004

I got this blush in Peach 44. It's a matte peachy color, and when they say peach, they meant peach. It's so pretty. The color you see in the pot is actually the color u will see on ur cheeks. Thats how pigmented these things are. You only need a little sweep and you will have a nice color on your cheeks. the first time i put this on, I used a little too much and it was soo bright, but …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Feb/14/2004

i just bought shu uemura glow on in p pink 30!!!
the best blush on ever!very natural.. it's expensive but it's worth it. plnning get the p peach 47 next..

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlack

Feb/05/2004

it's so fine the texture i love it. you can get this fan shape brush from shu uemura too and it applies bright colors really nicely. i am a die-hard fan.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlack

fromreyna

Feb/01/2004

If I don't want to spend time applying or blending I reach for my Shu blushes. I layer a pink and peach one since the pink is very light. Smooth, even application every time. Update: These are great, but if you want something less expensive try NYX blush or Everyday Minerals.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/29/2004

Best blush ever. I have tried enough other brands to make my conclusion. It's easy to apply the blush on my skin and looks very natural (I have the pink one in peach, got it from Japan). The blush also looks very soft on my face and has glitters that shine on.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

Jan/28/2004

M Pink 33E -- a beautiful, subtle soft pink -- a real "healthy-glow" pink. I liked the superior quality of the powder -- very silky, and applies with an almost creamy consistancy. The packaging is simple, and I like that it's clear so I don't have to hunt for a name or open it to see what color I'm reaching for in my make-up organizer, but at $18 it's a bit pricey …Read more

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Jan/17/2004

Amazing blush, I have this in RED. Looks truly red/orange in the container, but a nice flush of color once applied. Can be layered easily, very smooth and long lasting. No funky cosmetic smells either. Good stuff.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairOther

Dec/28/2003

I have e one in M Pink 33B.It looked really natural when i brush it across my cheeks!It make my whole face more radiant in an instant!A definite buy!However,it make me broke out a little..it may be due to e fact that I didn't clean my brush well.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Nov/30/2003

Mine the colour M33E is pure baby pink,the colour is just pretty,but if you pefer the blush more plum ,this one is not for you.M33E is pretty for a pretty natural look.

About reviewer (3 reviews)