shu uemura Glow On Blush

shu uemura Glow On Blush
shu uemura glow on - m peach 41shu uemura glow on - p orange 53

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2, Triisostearate, Sorbeth-4 Tetraoleate, Myristyl Myristate, Silica, Methicone, Methylparaben, Butylparaben [ /- May contain: Mica, Cl 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 / Iron Oxides, Cl 77007 / Ultramarines, Cl 75470 / Carmine ]. Code F.I.L.: B27889/1.

on 11/28/2004 10:36:00 PM

I just got this in M Pink 33E - tried it on and and threw my Clinique blush in the rubbish. This blush is so wonderful - it goes on lovely and smooth, gives a fabulous healthy pretty colour, and stays on forever. When I'm wearing it and I see myself in the mirror, I'm amazed at how pretty my skin and cheeks look! Highly recommend - this is great stuff.

on 9/19/2004 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The M Peach 44 gives the most natural blush for tan skin color like me!

on 8/11/2004 10:46:00 AM

This item rocks! It is very fine and goes on very natural & lasts the whole day. Only a tiny dab of your brush is needed as the blushes are fairly pigmented. IMO this is as good as GA sheer blushes!

I bought M33C (a ballerina pink with no shimmers). Looks like benefits's famous blush-dandelion but without the shimmer. I dont mind the lack of shimmer cos i can always use the tons of shimmer powders i have at home.

I have a love-hate relationship with the packaging. I love the clear minalistic packaging where i know the colours without having to flip the container to the back or opening it. The hate part.Its sightly difficult to open the cover. i wasnt careful once & my lovely pink powder now has a grove caused by my nail! But I must add that my heart speeds up just a tiny little beat whenever I take this baby out to play!!

Will be trying P peach 40 next & if i can somehow get my hands on P wine 27 i will be in heaven! continued >>

on 7/3/2004 4:42:00 AM

I bought at the airport and then BA suggest me this M Pink 33B will suits me. In the begining I don't believed her much but wanna try it.
Because it was very cheap price.
In the present , I'm a real member of Shu Uemura. I adore this brand more than the other hi-end brand.

on 5/29/2004 9:45:00 PM

I own two of Glow On Shu blushes, after having tried Lancome and Mac blushes. The Shu blushes blow them both away, for texture, ease and evenness of spreadability, and color.

I have M Amber 85 and P Brown 76. The M Amber 85 is a great neutral light light brown color with the slightest tinge of pink, which is great for subtle contouring during day. The P Brown 76 is wonderful for a evening dramatic contouring look. Both are extremely easy to spread evenly.

I LOVE shu uemura's products for their quality and simplicity, and these blushes are top of the line!

on 5/1/2004 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

GLOW ON indeed, this blush is, i'm 99% sure, the BEST powder blush you can find. I love the texture of cream blush so don't be put off by the fact this is a powder. I am blush obssessed and if you are too i advise you to check out shu's blush range. The colour selection is amazing but you must play around to ensure you find your hg colour. They tend to look brighter in the pans but once they are on!!! wow! they go on smoothly blend nicely and stay put for hours. The pearl textures are the best shimmery blush i have found they don't look too glittery, just give a beautiful glow. I have NARS blush too, and when comparing i prefer the texture of shu's as it is less powdery. Although the pigment of nars is amazing and they have a mirror. The glow on packaging is a tad cheap looking (tres minimalistic) but didn't mama ever tell ya? its what on the inside that counts honey!

on 4/11/2004 2:17:00 PM

High quality, fool proof, long lasting with wide range of wearable shades - from subtle to dramatic. Anybody can tell me which brand can beat Shu on powder blush?

on 4/10/2004 1:09:00 AM

the packaging is so-so. it will be best if it comes with a mirror. tried it on today (m peach 44), i must say it great!! it gives me a very very nice blush. easy application and it blends in easily. i guess this will be the HG blush for me.

on 4/8/2004 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Shu Uemura glow on is the best blush ever. The texture is refined and perfectly pigmented. The color selection is huge too.

on 3/22/2004 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I thought NARS made the best blushes but they are very limited in the color selection. Unlike Shu Uemura........

After seeing the amazing collections of many MUAers I had to try them out myself.

Once I did I wish I never bought any of my NARS (not really I still love Sin and Zen!!)

Shu Uemura's glow ons are simply the best! They are pigmented but sheer so can be layered for a stronger effect etc.

I am a NC 30-35 and love pink 30 and wine gold 02 (I have a few others but these two are my faves!) Very much worth the price!!