shu uemura Glow On Blush

shu uemura Glow On Blush
shu uemura glow on - m peach 41shu uemura glow on - p orange 53

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2, Triisostearate, Sorbeth-4 Tetraoleate, Myristyl Myristate, Silica, Methicone, Methylparaben, Butylparaben [ /- May contain: Mica, Cl 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 / Iron Oxides, Cl 77007 / Ultramarines, Cl 75470 / Carmine ]. Code F.I.L.: B27889/1.

on 5/13/2006 12:16:00 PM

I had always loved their blusher but sometimes find that it's nothing really special about it...as some of the colour can get it from other brand but some are really special and they do have quite a big range to choose from. Anyway, it last on me but it horribly expensive here in SG and the package doesn't attract me much. That's all about this. I would repurchase when im feeling rich haha right now, im happy with what i have.

on 5/9/2006 10:39:00 PM

I always wanted to try this line and finally did last week at Barney's. I asked the MA to try on P Amber 83, a gorgeous light toast shade with a hint of shimmer, and fell in love. Unfortunately the store was out of this shade, so I picked up M Amber 85, which the SA described as P 83's "cousin" with a tad more pigmentation minus the shimmer. Truly gorgeous shades that give my face a soft glow.

on 4/30/2006 11:59:00 PM

Love Shu Uemura's blushes. I have three different shades and they all have great staying power. I never have to touch up and by the end of the day, the color still looks as if I just applied it. My fav is P Orange 53. It looks bright orange in the container but once on, it literally makes me glow and the gold in the powder gives me a great dewy look.

on 4/9/2006 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hands down the best blush ever- in terms of formulas, shimmer distribution, color selection, and application. My other favorite is Nars but Shu's in my opinion far exceed in range.

Another good product from SU! Although they've not been particularly well known for their blusher but I bought it after some persuation from the sales consultant and I must say it's a great buy... even better than my MAC blusher! For one thing, it's not only great in texture and staying power but I just LOVE the colour (33E)! It gives me the pinky glow which I love despite the fact that I have a yellow undertone. I'm a convert :)

on 8/4/2005 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm a PPP (BB Porcelain, LM Porcelain Ivory) with dark hair and dark eyes. I have this blush in "P Pink 30". It is really beautiful! But it's very pigmented, so I only touch the brush on the blush lightly and it picks up enough color. I never stroke it or swirl it, there would be enough color on the brush for 5 faces! This is very long lasting (and I have oily skin that melts away most blushes) When applied lightly on the apples of the cheeks it is so pretty! On the lips, I add Stila Fruit Punch Lipglaze and I'm good to go!

on 5/30/2005 12:22:00 AM

These blushes have quickly overtaken my previous favorite blush brand - Sue Devitt. I recieved my first blush in a swap, P Pink 30 and i was totally blown away by the quality. All i needed was a tiny dab of color on my brush (dont swipe!) and a gentle swirl on the apples of my cheeks and viola.... a gorgeous natural flush. These blushes are super pigmented but apply sheerly (they dont appear to sit on top of the skin but rather become part of your skin... if that makes sense). They are also blendable, unlike Nars which I find soooo difficult to apply evenly. I really dont think these blushes are that expensive because when yo u think of blushes like MAC or Cargo that you need to rub your brush into feverishly to get a fair amount of pigment onto the brush and then after 2 hours your cheeks are ghostly, i think the value of these shu blushes could be worth more than their selling price. Color lasts all day long. I just got P Wine 25 today and am getting P Pink 36D & P Peach 47 from a CP. I serioulsy want them all!

on 5/10/2005 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE. The best blushes out there. Great colour selection, fantastic lasing powder, and sleek packaging. I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin, and these blushes last all day on me & don't eccentuate my oily cheeks like some blushes do at the end of the day. At $20 each, the price is right. Will repurchase in all the shades that suit my skin tone. :)

on 4/29/2005 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ultra simple package, but very convenient in train cases purses. Smoothiest blushes I know, and there are so many shades that you cannot not find your color. P Peach 42 (used as a soft white peach highlighter) and P Red 14 (bright fuschia pink) are my favorites.

on 4/14/2005 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

SHU BLUSHES should be "INSTYLE Best Beauty Blusher" in the world !!!!

It's so silky, easy to apply, last forever and very pigmented. Japanese products rocks as always and high quality. $20 is worth it. I own NARS, tried MAC and always end up by returning it...Lancome, Laura Mercier, etc... not for me !!!

I actually bought Shu blush by accident and I'm so addicted to them now, not just the blusher, but eye shadow, highliter, fake lashes, powder and now I'm thinking about the DEPSEA skin care....:)

I love Peach 40, which is a nice beige color if you have light-med skin tone, altho I'm a medium with lil tan. I just bought P Brown 76, which is like a bronzer like and M 74, a matte brown brick color. Thinking of purchasing P Peach 47, a cults fav wit lil shimmer.

Shu Bronze and Gold Luster look cute, too... just tried them at the counter yes. CAN'T Get Enough of Shu !!! Wish they're easy to get..

SAN FRANCISCO attention... Shu Uemura will open their own boutique on Fillmore St in May 05. YAyyyy :)