shu uemura Glow On Blush

shu uemura Glow On Blush
shu uemura glow on - m peach 41shu uemura glow on - p orange 53

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2, Triisostearate, Sorbeth-4 Tetraoleate, Myristyl Myristate, Silica, Methicone, Methylparaben, Butylparaben [ /- May contain: Mica, Cl 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 / Iron Oxides, Cl 77007 / Ultramarines, Cl 75470 / Carmine ]. Code F.I.L.: B27889/1.

on 1/24/2009 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love shu uemura stuff. the blush is great. stay true to color and great pigment. i love the simple packaging and you could build on your make up pallet.
contains TALC, some people might get allergies.

on 1/11/2009 7:37:00 PM

This is the only blush that i have used and will ever use. Ok, maybe it is a sweeping statement, but this blush is good. The color look oh so natural! Also, it does not look as if i am trying too hard. This works better on fair skin, it might not show in darker ones though.

on 1/10/2009 1:27:00 AM

Oh Shu, there you go again, digging at my purse strings. I have the Amber color, but absolutely tempted to try on every single Shu product after receiving many delicious samples that I have coveted this week. Must say, the master is in the house.... and he's definitely front and center in my MU drawer!

I have pink 30 and i have to tell you..this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

This is the first 'any kind of cosmetic' purchase I've ever made that I can conform and confidently say 'GORGEOUS' without a doubt !! STUNNING !!

I never knew a blush could do so much for a person's face.. its absolutely WONDERFUL !!!

Also, the first repurchase of any cosmetic that i'll make and the also, the first new purchase of more blushes from the same line that i will make !!

WONDERFUL ! I actually feel like throwing away all my NARS b/c this is so much better for so much cheaper.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I only have one shade and that is Tranquil Pink which is part of the Rebirth Collection. I am falling in love with it. I am reaching for this blush more than i do now with my Nars and Mac blushes. This is definitely HG material. I'm planning to buy more pretty soon. The longer it stays, the more natural it looks on my cheeks. Glow on - yeah, it does make me glow.

on 12/5/2008 12:07:00 PM

A great blush! Makes me happy to glance upon it everytime :) I understand what you guys mean when you talk about the packaging being flimsy and clumsy and all. I was lucky that I got the hang of it after a few days. Plus, i really fell for the elegant transparent packaging that really just showcases the blush and its brilliant colour.

I have 2 colours - M pink 33 and P wine 25. Both are pretty and sweet, but sorta require a light hand or the powdery dusty texture really starts to be obvious. I like it that the colours are real vivid, but i do wish that it were slightly less opaque for daywear. Nonetheless, a happy happy purchase that will look quite natural when applied properly. I suspect I need to try out other brushes to make this work even better, but for now I am satisfied.

on 10/11/2008 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product looks very very natural. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just ignore the cheap dollar-store looking packaging. I love this stuff. It's great because you really dont have to pack it on, one light sweep of this stuff on your cheek bones and you get this natural --need i say "Glowy" look. Its by far my favorite blush.

HG HG HG HG HG!!!! These blushes are amazing! They blend wonderfully and really sink in for a long lasting color. The perfect sheer, buildable, blush! Very natural looking blushes. Packaging is very sleek and portable which I love but I wish it had its own mirror. Just a minor complaint, though. I definitely don't mind bringing a separate portable mirror anyway. My favorite shade is most definitely P Pink 30 which makes my skin look positively radiant; it's similar to the NARS Orgasm but without the annoying gold flecks.

on 4/30/2008 3:02:00 PM

I only own one glow on blush, but I'll def. get some more. The color is too pretty (I think it's orange 55, though it's a beautiful pinky peach) and the pigmentation is incredible. Cute, original packaging too.