shu uemura Glow On Blush

shu uemura Glow On Blush
shu uemura glow on - m peach 41shu uemura glow on - p orange 53

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2, Triisostearate, Sorbeth-4 Tetraoleate, Myristyl Myristate, Silica, Methicone, Methylparaben, Butylparaben [ /- May contain: Mica, Cl 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 / Iron Oxides, Cl 77007 / Ultramarines, Cl 75470 / Carmine ]. Code F.I.L.: B27889/1.

on 4/12/2010 1:53:00 AM

I received one of these in a swap, even though it says PK on the back it shows up as a peachy color on my cheeks. This lasts all day and does make you look like you're glowing. I don't want to sound conceited or anything but this stuff makes me glow in an adorable way. lol, I like it more than my mac blushes that doesn't last or look the way I want it to look. This blush is perfect, makes me actually want to use blush and not just use it for the sake of using it like my mac blushes. Although if I over apply my cheeks look like little disco balls so a light hand is good. :)

on 1/30/2010 6:00:00 AM

I love this stuff. I bought P Peach 40 in Japan half a year ago and I'm still using it now. P Peach 40 was recommended to me by 3 different shu ladies in 3 different countries before I actually bought it (It's quite expensive after all).

The color is very light, I have to layer it on about 3 to 4 times before I can clearly see it on my cheeks. Even though, the blush seems to last quite long even though I use it almost every day.

It fades a little throughout the day so a little touch up is needed. But I love it because it makes me look like I have natural radiant glow! Definitely my HG blush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is very pigmented and be very shimmery, depending on the color and the finish. The one that I got, appeared to be light orange, but when applied it's more of a frosty white. So instead of using this product as a blush, I use it as a highlighter, I use it to highlight down my nose and the top of my cheek bones and on my temples. It works pretty well, but it's HIGHLY pigmented so I only need to lightly swipe the pan to get enough product. It's pretty pricey though, but I bought this on Hautelook for around $10. The product can be shimmery if used too much. As for the packaging, it's pretty simple and clean.

on 1/19/2010 11:22:00 PM

I got the Pink 31A colour...in a matte pink. In the pan it looks really dull, but it looks completely different on my face! I am stila 20 watts...think it looks extremely natural on the face...just getting that healthy pink look if I put it on lightly. The blush can be layered on easily to get more colour. Don't really need much swipes to get the colour to show. I think my pan will last me quite a long time.
I will probably get a shimmery colour next time.

on 12/27/2009 2:52:00 PM

THIS BLUSH IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WITH THE SUQQU ONES.IT MAKES MY SKIN REALLY GLOW WITH A BEAUTIFUL WAY WITH NO SHIMMER ON MY CHEEKS.IT REALLY WORTHS TO BUY.I HAVE THAT IN MANY COLORS BUT THE BEST OF THEM ,IN MY OPINION,ARE PEACH 47 AND AMBER 83.SHU UEMURA S PRODUCTS ARE SPECIAL AND MAKE WOMEN SECRETLY AND SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL.YOU MUST TRY THEM.THE PACKAGING ISNT SOMETHING SPECIAL BUT MINIMAL AND PLASTIC.WELL,JUST TRY THAT AND BE SURE ,YOU WILL LIKE IT!!

This is such a lovely blush, bought it in M pink 31 and it's the perfect flushed look for winter. Love it!

on 10/26/2009 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

First of all, I love the packaging. I heard so many raves for these. I have had now several shades in both Matte and Pearl formulas but I got to be honest here. I just dont see whats so special with these blushes. I am sorry for all the Shu Lovers there, but on me these blushes are pretty darn mediocore. The pigment is quite sheer in matte formulas and it looks just as powdery as any other blushes can. I find pretty and natural shades and that a plus, but these dont wear any longer on me than let us say MAC or Loreal blush. Lancome Blush Subtil wears longest on me of all blushes. In fact I much more appreciate MAC blushes because somehow many of MAC colors really make me glow while I havent had such luck with Shu colors. I dont think these look like I am glowing from "within" either ( thats how I heard someone raving it) , It just looks like a normal blush on me. I wont try any others of these.

on 9/22/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

great color range. not very pigmented (definitely not as pigmented as nars, bobbi brown or nyx blushes) but enough to show up on my mac nc20 / shu uemura 974 / bobbi brown 2 sand skin. will fade throughout the day but won't completely disappear so you may need to have a little touch-up with this. i will probably purchase one of these in the future if i happen to stumble upon a shade i like.

on 7/28/2009 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm blonde with hazel eyes and finding a light shade of blush is quite the challenge. The P Amber 83 is perfect! It does look like a "glow," its really a great color that looks very natural. It's kind of pricy, but well worth the moolah.

on 3/10/2009 9:04:00 PM

This blush looks pretty matte and boring in the pan but when applied it gives an understated subtle peachy glow, however it is not really an unique color. While I like this blush, I might not buy this again since I have too many blushes and that are similar in color, also I do not use this blush daily hence I do not foresee finishing this blush any time soon.