shu uemura Glow On Blush

shu uemura Glow On Blush
shu uemura glow on - m peach 41shu uemura glow on - p orange 53

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2, Triisostearate, Sorbeth-4 Tetraoleate, Myristyl Myristate, Silica, Methicone, Methylparaben, Butylparaben [ /- May contain: Mica, Cl 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 / Iron Oxides, Cl 77007 / Ultramarines, Cl 75470 / Carmine ]. Code F.I.L.: B27889/1.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this! It's my favorite blush! It goes with all my other makeup! The quality it perfect and it goes on very smoothly. You must apply it with a fluffy powder brush. Not just a regular blush brush. It has to be a good quality brush. I use the one from Philosophy. Anyone with tan or darker skin must have this blush!

on 9/30/2001 12:02:00 PM

These are great! I have M32 and P36 and both are very silky in texture. I love this cause you can use so little but get that great flush within the first 4 strokes... nothing like the flurry of "brush brush brush brush" that some MA do at other cosmetic lines to get colour. The one thing about this is that there are TONS of colours. The first good thing is that they have tons of choice but the bad thing is that once you get one, you want them all! High quality and great modern day packaging. Definte winner

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased the Glow On Blush in Brick, a dark orangey brick shade. The color goes on very smoothly and blends easily. This is a high quality product. It lasted all day and provides a nice coloring to the cheeks. Shu has a HUGE variety of different colors to choose from so there is one for everyone. Top quality at a reasonable price. Retails for $22.

on 8/8/2001 3:50:00 PM

My holy grail powder blush! I first discovered this when I was 18 (the color was P36D) and have bought many brands ever since, including another Shu Blush (P40 Peach). The color selection of Shu is amazing - if you are lucky enough to live near a freestanding Shu boutique - absolutely more selection than MAC blushes, from the lightest beige / pink to deep purples. Otherwise, the selection at Nordies is not bad. Like the e/s, the blush is tightly packed, finely milled and blends beautifully. I have only used the pearlescent ones, and they give the prettiest subtle glow as if I were glowing from within. Some have complained about the packaging, but mine opens easily and I kind of like the minimalist lucite packaging. The price isn't bad either for such a high quality product!