Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/29/2006

An awesome product, but so pricey. Hard to find unless you live in a bigger city but you can get on Ebay. I also go back and forth on this and the SSE X7 from Kevin Aucoin. You don't need much of this but do need to touch up several times a day.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesHazel

fromdonnag

Mar/10/2006

Okay, I resisted for a long time because I did not want to spend $65.00 for a concealer. I had tried them all (Lorac, LM, Marias, Bobbie Brown) and most with bad results. This is most definitely holy grail! I bought mine at Barneys in Beverly Hills and I suggest that you ask for an experienced CLE MA. This product does not seep into your fine lines, nor does it get in the corners of your eyes. It …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Feb/14/2006

Ok, i have tried this concealer at least a dozen times. I have worn it on one eye and wore it side by side with my favorite concealer (models prefer) and notice no difference whatsoever. This retails for $65 and its twice as much as any department store concealer. Dont get me wrong, this is a nice concelaer. Wears well, doesnt cake or wear off, but the price tag is just not worth it. I am an …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jan/16/2006

Love, love, love this concealer! I tried EVERY concealer you can imagine. This is by far the best concealer ever. I buy this in beige for the winter and Ocre for the summer. Well worth the money as a tube lasts forever. No question the best!!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily

Aug/29/2005

The best concealer and I've tried them all. I go back and forth between this and Kevyn Aucoin SSE but lately I prefer the CDP. It's very expensive but worth it in my opinion. I just bought my second one to carry in my purse for touch ups, although it lasts and I don't rarely need touch ups. No creasing, not drying, covers dark circles.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromcainca

Jul/31/2005

I've been on a quest to find the world's perfect under-eye concealer... Ever since I went to the Bobbi B counter and the girl asked me if I had thought about using a concealer under my eyes and I was like, "Uh - I already am. Yours." So, after not having even liked that product that much for the past few years but repeatedly buying it, I tried YSL Touche Eclat (not a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (321 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/21/2005

WOW. I have tried every concealer out there. I know it costs alsot, but when I think of all the money I have wasted trying other concealers...It goes on smooth, stays put and covers dark circles and imperfections. Most impotantly - it lasts all day and does NOT creep into fine lines around the eyes. Save up your pennies - it is the BOMB!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

May/12/2005

Only concealer I've found to really cover my dark circles. It's great and it lasts. Just make sure to use it with a bit of eye cream.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Dec/08/2004

This covers dark circles very well, but sometimes, depending on which eye cream I'm using, the concealer can travel and sit in the outer corner of my eye. This is good, but my search for a better concealer is not over. Beige is too light for me at the moment and maybe I'll try ocher.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

HairBlack

Oct/21/2004

Amazingly beautiful with a silkly powdered finish! Not cakey at all. I mix beige and ochre w/ a base of Avalon Organic Botanicals "Brightening Firming Serum" Wow!!! My skin glows:)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal