Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer - Beige

Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer - Beige
Concealer - BeigeConcealer - BeigeConcealer - BeigeConcealer - Beige

4.4

on 7/29/2006 12:36:00 AM

An awesome product, but so pricey. Hard to find unless you live in a bigger city but you can get on Ebay. I also go back and forth on this and the SSE X7 from Kevin Aucoin. You don't need much of this but do need to touch up several times a day.

on 3/10/2006 10:33:00 PM

Okay, I resisted for a long time because I did not want to spend $65.00 for a concealer. I had tried them all (Lorac, LM, Marias, Bobbie Brown) and most with bad results. This is most definitely holy grail! I bought mine at Barneys in Beverly Hills and I suggest that you ask for an experienced CLE MA. This product does not seep into your fine lines, nor does it get in the corners of your eyes. It lasts all day and really looks great. It is well worth the money. You can apply it either with a concealer brush or your finger. The MA suggested that you apply first to your wrist to warm it up a little. Also , a little goes a long way. I expect this tube to last at least a year, which justifies the money spent. I can't recomment this enough for women with deep, dark circles like me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Ok, i have tried this concealer at least a dozen times. I have worn it on one eye and wore it side by side with my favorite concealer (models prefer) and notice no difference whatsoever. This retails for $65 and its twice as much as any department store concealer. Dont get me wrong, this is a nice concelaer. Wears well, doesnt cake or wear off, but the price tag is just not worth it. I am an NC30 light olive skin and Ochre is a perfect match. But I use Beige in the winter when I am paler and also mix it with Cle de Peau ochre as well. And this review is just for my under eye circles. This concealer is just too slippery and thin for blemishes. (my HG is Shu Uemera mark concealer for blemishes) Also for the really dark areas i prefer Becca concealer. The color range is so limited, (3) that it is very hard to find a good match. This product lasts all day and doesnt cake on me and covers nicely but not spectacularly. I would not repurchase this since i cant see a difference with this.

on 1/16/2006 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love, love, love this concealer! I tried EVERY concealer you can imagine. This is by far the best concealer ever. I buy this in beige for the winter and Ocre for the summer. Well worth the money as a tube lasts forever. No question the best!!!!

The best concealer and I've tried them all. I go back and forth between this and Kevyn Aucoin SSE but lately I prefer the CDP. It's very expensive but worth it in my opinion. I just bought my second one to carry in my purse for touch ups, although it lasts and I don't rarely need touch ups. No creasing, not drying, covers dark circles.

on 7/31/2005 12:15:00 PM

I've been on a quest to find the world's perfect under-eye concealer... Ever since I went to the Bobbi B counter and the girl asked me if I had thought about using a concealer under my eyes and I was like, "Uh - I already am. Yours." So, after not having even liked that product that much for the past few years but repeatedly buying it, I tried YSL Touche Eclat (not a concealer but a highlighter - didn't like it) and Chanel (really too perfume-y and good but not great because it made some of my lines more obvious), Laura Mercier (just looked to difficult to apply when I stopped by the counter to look at it). CLE DE PEAU is by far the best of these ... perfect application in the tube, great color and wonderful texture which is so smooth but not too smooth ... and VERY much covers up the rings underneath my eyes and lasts forever. I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND WORTH EVERY PENNY - The Best Concealer out there for sure. UPDATE: I bought my concealer in April 2004 and I use it every day and it just ran out now in Aug 2005 - last a LONG time.

WOW. I have tried every concealer out there. I know it costs alsot, but when I think of all the money I have wasted trying other concealers...It goes on smooth, stays put and covers dark circles and imperfections. Most impotantly - it lasts all day and does NOT creep into fine lines around the eyes. Save up your pennies - it is the BOMB!

on 5/12/2005 3:24:00 PM

Only concealer I've found to really cover my dark circles. It's great and it lasts. Just make sure to use it with a bit of eye cream.

This covers dark circles very well, but sometimes, depending on which eye cream I'm using, the concealer can travel and sit in the outer corner of my eye. This is good, but my search for a better concealer is not over. Beige is too light for me at the moment and maybe I'll try ocher.

Amazingly beautiful with a silkly powdered finish! Not cakey at all. I mix beige and ochre w/ a base of Avalon Organic Botanicals "Brightening Firming Serum" Wow!!! My skin glows:)