Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer - Beige

Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer - Beige
Concealer - BeigeConcealer - BeigeConcealer - BeigeConcealer - Beige

4.4

I am between a mac NW20 and NW25 (although I can wear NW25 without mixing). This beige is smack bang in the middle of the above mac shades.

This is a great creamy but slightly dry high coverage concealer. When i first emulsify this between my fingers its very smooth and creamy but it sets very quickly, so be sure to blend because when it's set - it feels almost slightly dry.
If you apply to much it will settle between lines, but don't try to do that and don't apply it over your foundation, works better without it. Great concealer , I rate it over the mac select cover up...worst case scenario - just as good.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used to use Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer for my undereye area, but decided that I wanted to try a different concealer when I finished my last pot. The color match was good for my undereye area and when I first tried it I thought that I had found my HG concealer. Plus after hearing all the good reviews on this product, I thought that it would really be effective on me. Though it does give good coverage and is creamy enough to blend, I noticed that it dries with a powder-like finish that looks cakey on me. I really wanted to love this product but I think that I will be going back to the Bobbi Brown concealer after I finish this tube.

on 8/16/2010 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I must be strange but I did NOT like this concealer at all! I thought it was very dry even with eye cream and it did not cover as well as Bye, Bye Undereye. I will definitely be returning it to Saks.

beige is a perfect match for my nc20-25. not too white, too yellow, too pink, too anything on my skin

versatile. no need for a different one for pores, undereyes, blemishes, redness, this baby solves all my problems. although i dont have dark circles i still think this would perform beautifully. i love how well it covers the redness and pores on my nose and chin. i don't need foundation after using this

one easy step. just apply where needed and blend with your fingertips, no need for another jar of this and another jar of that to set it

when i first saw the stick, i was scared the formula would be too dry or thick. not even close... its like silk and blends super easily while covering. i hate products where the time it blends in properly, it no longer disguises what its supposed to. the finish in this beautiful. not cakey, obvious or unnatural in any way and you truly notice the difference when you compare this under natural light

i can actually justify the price (~$82 AUD!), i only need very little product to do the job and see this lasting much longer than my usual products, even with daily use. especially when there is no product wastage (tube winds down too), when there is no need to buy additional products to help conceal or muck around with so-so products to do the job

PROS: Lived up to the hype pretty well. Didn't run on me. Great coverage/highly pigmented, but not cakey (may want to use an eye cream first.) Lasted pretty well on the skin. I'm an N15 (leaning toward NC), and I was ivory. Beige was just a bit dark and too orange on me.

CONS: Poor variety of color choices (there were only four.) Price.

ALTERNATES: For DS alternate, Mayb. Mineral Power. HE alternate is Dior Hydrating (have to layer that one if you want heavier coverage, but it's beautiful). I adore Stila's stay all day concealer for lasting power but also doesn't make my eye skin look crepey/dry.

on 5/30/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i, too, use this for undereye. this is the best undereye concealer i've used! it is on the pricey side but the result is well worth it. I'm a NC35. Ivory looks a bit too dark under my eye so I opted for Beige. im in love. i've never seen my eyes look this good. i got this last month. i'm curious to know how long it will last for almost daily use. i most likely will buy it again.

I use concealer exclusively under my eyes and I apply this after my sunblock each morning. I find it delivers a smooth, non-cakey, non-creasing finish to my undereye area. It also provides just enough moisture to keep my skin looking dewy all day. I am a MAC NW20 and Beige is my perfect match.

on 11/16/2009 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this concealer. As a makeup artist, this is probably the best of the best I've used! It never cakes, stays put all day and has buildable coverage! Best of all, no breakouts!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this concealer, it is the best concealer that I have ever used. I used ochre but it just didn't look as good as beige did on me so I stuck with beige. I love the beige one because it brightens up the skin! It covers well and it looks beautiful under my eyes. The price is expensive ($80) but it's very worth it.

on 6/22/2009 12:22:00 AM

The best concealer I have found, and I've tried a lot (Prescriptives camoflauge, Mac, Clinique, etc.). I've bought about 5 in a row of these by now. They're expensive, but last really long and are totally worth it the price. The texture is perfect - not too liquidy, not too dry. My face could literally be one of those before-after pictures when I have this concealer under one eye, but not the other. It's amazing.