Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer - Beige

Concealer - BeigeConcealer - BeigeConcealer - BeigeConcealer - Beige

4.4

on 5/19/2014 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

CRAZY expensive but worth it! I've had mine for over a year, using it very often, and I still have a ton left. I hesitated for a long time before buying this because of the price, but I have really bad under eye circles and decided to give it a try after hearing so much about it, and I did not regret buying it. Great coverage, smooth texture, super blendable and doesn't dry out my eye area, which is already dehydrated enough as it is. Will definitely repurchase this.

on 12/27/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was so lucky this holiday season, a client who works for CDP, gave me this for free! I have used this for years, and it the only concealer I will ever buy. It totally covers my dark circles, without any dryness. I just warm up the product on my finger, and gently pat away. Beige is the pefect mach for my light to medium skin tone.

on 12/14/2013 1:28:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I do love this, an HG for me. I actually use 3 shades but beige is my most frequent "go-to."

on 7/26/2013 4:32:00 AM

I LOVE this product. I use it under the eyes sheerly (applied using a Becca 55 brush) and it brightens them/makes dark circles disappear. I use it as a concealer, using a concealer brush, on spots and old scars. I use it to even out skin tone by mixing a little with some moisturiser and applying with a foundation brush. It just looks like skin in all the above cases. And stays put without any need to powder/set. What more do you need?! Wonderful. I also have one in Ivory that I use as more of a highlighter. This stuff is the bomb and worth every penny. I've rebought several times and each one lasts me years.

on 6/6/2013 10:08:00 AM

I only tried a sample and it was enough for months, so if you like this product buy it, I bet it will last forever!
I'm not convinced. I tried Beige but the color looked a bit off. If you take your time and blend, blend, blend in it looks nice, and covers very well, but still...Not convinced. It can be drying so moisturize FIRST - I think this is the KEY.

on 5/2/2013 12:58:00 AM

After purchasing & using this product (beige shade) I have a mixed review. I like the color match which works on me whether it's fall/winter when I'm paler or in the spring/summer when I'm more tan. I'm able to blend it easily, especially after using a dab of eye cream before the concealer. I've concluded success with this product may depend on the cause of each individual person's under eye circles, in my case it's due to thinning skin below my eyes. Lighting seems to be a big factor in how good it conceals for me, in natural light it looks great, but in the light at my vanity I can't tell as much improvement. It has good staying power & blends smoothly without accumulating in small lines like some concealers. I will continue using it until I find something that works better.

on 1/21/2013 5:35:00 PM

I was freelancing at a women's magazine around the corner from Saks reading countless tributes to this concealer, so I decided to go and try it out at lunch one day. The woman at the makeup counter applied the concealer under my eyes and I just couldn't believe how different it made me look (and it lasted all afternoon and evening). I swore I would not go and spend so much money on it though, I mean how good do I really need to look anyway? Well after using up my free sample, I caved. $70 plus tax was a large chunk of change but I'm glad I did it. And will buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This legendary concealer is almost too good to be true. It is very pigmented, yet it is SO lightweight, and never cakes no matter how much I put on. It makes all dark circles disappear, without looking like makeup at all. I am NC20-25 and wear Beige which is perfect. I initially thought about going for Ivory but I think it will give the reverse raccoon effect.

I had seen so many recommendations in magazines etc. for this. The $70 price tag kept puttinng me off. Finally after spending too much in concealers that didn't work well. I splurged and am glad I did. This is a greeat concealer. You only need a tiny bit to do the job, it is very pigmented and smooth. The beige seems to work for me, whether I am fairer or tanned. I have light to medium skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer i have those terrible huge dark circles and this concealer covers up all that the only think that worries me is the price it is insanely expensive but i don't mind to spend money on this product because it is absolutely worth it