REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

REVLON Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitrate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Nylon 12, Alumina, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Distearalkonium Hectorite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Sorbitan Trioleate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Laureth 12, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 6 Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)

on 12/5/2007 4:34:00 PM

After trying more expensive cream blush products like Stila Convertable Color and Beca Beach Tint, I decided to try something in a lower price range and I'm glad I did. This blush goes on with a powder-like feel and I like the color for my skin tone. For the price I think it is a great purchase!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great shade of berry blush and the cream formula is easy to blend. I use a foundation brush to apply it and it gives me a natural flush. May not look as natural on pale skintones, but a great color for tan girls!

on 10/17/2006 3:29:00 PM

This is a gorgeous, sheer berry color. It looks very pretty on my PPP skin, and on lips as well. It looks sweet and natural. You have to blend it fairly well, but that really isn't anything to complain about. It doesn't last all day, but again, nothing terrible to complain about. I love it!

on 7/11/2006 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

About me:

I have asian medium, tanned skin (MAC NC40). Normal to dry skin. Very warm undertones. Prefers cream blush. Looking for blush that stands out on dark skin.

Color:

The color looks great, but for lighter skin I think. It seems too blue for me.

Texture/Feel:

Very fine, soft, powdery feel. It turns from cream to powder. I think this formulation makes the color show up better on my skin. Cream tends to fade too quickly in the summer. Used it with my MAC angled blush brush, but couldn't seem to get that usual airbrushed look. Using minimal amount helped though.

Price:
$10 at CVS. Expensive for drugstore. I would rather stick to my MAC cream blushes for that price.

Packaging:

The mirror is very handy, but I like bigger mirrors for blush application. It was a nice surprise and probably added to the price.

Conclusion:
Not the right color for dark, warm skin like mine. Would look great on pale skin. It felt very nice though and the price would have been forgivable had it worked on my skin. Will not purchase again.

continued >>

on 6/27/2006 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this would be a great blush but it ended up being less than impressive. The color is a nice, pretty, flushed color. It dries very quickly, which makes it difficult to get even color and it begins to spot after a few hours. When applied to my cheeks it made me look a little shiny. The compact is the best thing about this product, I loved the pop out mirror on the bottom! So I'll give it two lippies for color and the nice compact, will not repurchase.

on 6/16/2006 6:27:00 PM

Lovely, sheer berry cream blush that looks so natural! I have never liked powder blushes, as they look cakey/chalky on my combo skin. Decided to try this cream formula, and voila! - a hint of very natural color that looks like its part of my skin, not just sitting on top of it. A little tricky to apply evenly, b/c it dries very quickly, so start with just a tiny bit and quickly spread it with fingers; you can add more if it's not enough. Great shade for someone with cool undertones and fair skin. I will re-purchase.

on 6/5/2006 11:16:00 PM

i wanted to try a cream blush so i started with revlon since it's not too expensive..its a cool toned sheer pink that gives me a natural barely there flush (PPP, NC 15) its a little annoying to blend it in goes on blotchy but once evened out looks very natural..i absolutely HATE the packaging, the mirror is useless and the box is bulky, id rather it come with a brush for touch-ups than the mirror...the smell is also kind of weird, not gross but i dont really want my blushes to smell at all...ill def stick to powder blushes from now on so i will not repurchase, but i will kepp using this once since i like the color

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sheer, cool pink cream-to-powder blush. This color is perfect for paler complexions, it looks very natural. This is my new blush for those use-your-fingers-while-stopped-at-a red-light days.

on 10/30/2005 11:52:00 PM

Perhaps its me, but this formulation just isn't happening. I've tried many ways to get it to go on naturally, and all it does is stay in one spot or streak. The color looks good, so it's a shame, but it's just too tricky to use. I was hoping I could get it to work because I really like a dewey finish and I thought this would be the stuff to do it! L'Oreal's Touch Blush is a much better formulation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great stuff! This is my first foray into the world of cream blush. I wanted something that would look sheer but not melt off in summer's heat. This is a fabulous product -- best if applied in short, soft strokes. It doesn't go on as heavy as I had feared and the color can be built up if you want a more dramatic look. Will DEFINITELY buy again!

Popular Blush Products