Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.1

on 12/17/2005 8:40:00 PM

This is the fragrant equivalent of a Lacost polo shirt.

on 12/17/2005 6:51:00 AM

Warm, feminine, fresh and subtle. Just gorgeous! I have a new fave.
EDIT: I still love this; I've gone thru 2 bottles. Then only thing I don't like is it DOES NOT last. It is so fleeting it could never be a sig scent for me.

on 12/1/2005 11:20:00 PM

Really a nice soft fragrance. It starts out very peppery on me which I don't like, but when it dries down, it it such a nice fragrance.

on 11/25/2005 1:36:00 PM

Very nice fragrance! It is soft, warm and fresh at the same time. I finished my first bottle and I will by another one.

on 11/23/2005 9:45:00 AM

I love this perfume, I bought it for my mum but ended up using the whole bottle of it on her (lol). Its a real light, fresh girly scent. Its beautiful.

on 11/14/2005 9:05:00 AM

I love this! The smell is clean, gorgeous and it lasts. The best one I've ever had.

on 11/1/2005 11:40:00 AM

Peppery rose that dries down on me to a very soft musky-rosy-cedarwood. Very fresh and pretty, like French countryside breezes on fresh laundry. Not overpowering. I would imagine this to be the perfect fragrance for a 'new mom' - what a lovely fragrance for one to remember their mother by. You can always depend on LaCoste to do a fragrance well, for men or women. This is what "Ombre Rose" would be if it were done right.

i am on my second bottle of this. i love it so much. :D

on 10/22/2005 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I wanted this for along time, it is a VERY soft,light smell. I can't really reconize any of the notes in it, but it just smells beautiful. I will not buy this though, i recently figured out why this scent smelled a little familiar to me, it smells just like how my grandma's bedroom used to smell, i wonder if she had some of this. I love my grandma, but i dont think i could wear this with out thinking of her and and feeling sad that she is gone. Its a beautiful scent but i'm gonna have to pass on this one.

on 10/9/2005 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice perfume and it does transmit a "clean accent".

Popular Fragrances