Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.1

on 5/10/2006 4:41:00 PM

Well, I don't have anything to say that hasn't been said by lots of others here, but I have to 100% agree with the reviewers who call this a light, feminine, sophisticated, wearable & beautiful fragrance for any season, any time of day. Not only full bottle worthy for me, but I got the body creme and shower gel to complement and enhance the EDP. I love wearing this.

on 4/26/2006 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't know why I didn't review this fragrance sooner. I really LOVE Lacoste Pour Femme. I was out fragrance shopping one day about 2, maybe 3 years ago, and the SA suggested this scent. I liked it immediately. Actually, my initial impression was that it smelled like a newly bathed baby! I know, I know, that isn't exactly the best marketing line, but it just smelled very fresh!! I tend to wear it more in the winter time, although I think it would be a lovely summer fragrance, too. Everytime I smell it, it makes me smile.

on 4/8/2006 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

my mom likes this perfume.
it's sophisticated, but not too complex.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to like this fragrance, I really did. But sadly it disappears on my skin within 10 minutes. Literally, there is no scent, no matter how much I spray on! A friend of mine also tried this out on her and nearly the same thing happened, except you could detect a bit of a chemical smell on her if you stood very close. That was it. This must be one that relies heavily on chemistry, judging by the other glowing reviews!

on 4/3/2006 7:42:00 PM

This is the ONLY perfume that I've bought over and over again. I love to try new scents but I continue to come back to this as a fresh, preppy, universal scent. At first I wasn't sure about the scent but after a few weeks I love it and get tons of compliments.

on 3/29/2006 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my absolute favorites. If a fragrance could be assigned to young, preppy, and clean - this would be it.

on 2/14/2006 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hands down my favorite department store fragrance - I'm surprised that I never added a review for it (I'm almost on my third bottle!). It's my constant...the scent I reach for when I can't decide what perfume to wear for the day. It's just very clean and has a mixture of fresh from the shower/skin-scent-but-better quality. I can't see this being offensive to anyone. The specific notes in this are: Ruby Grapefruit, Italian Bergamot, Plum Accord, Apple, Juniper Berry, Cardamon, Pink Peppercorn, Cinnamon Bark, Rum Absolute, Sandalwood, Agarbois, Vanilla Bean and Modern Musk.

This is the only fragrance I ever bought immediately after smelling a magazine scent strip. I bought this when it first came out in early 2004. It was such a unique, pretty, "expensive" smell, I had to have it. It's very soft and feminine and smells like nothing else. I just finished my bottle and other than Acqua di Gio, this is the only fragrance I've ever repurchased. The matching lotion is also wonderful - nice and creamy, thick texture and very moisturizing.

on 12/27/2005 1:01:00 PM

packaging / smell / lacoste image all match up! WEIRD! It smells like a preppy tennis player (who doesn't actually sweat) wearing a pink Lacoste outfit at a country club in May. It delivers everything it promises, and while it's not my kind of scent, props for thorough conceptualizing.

Lacoste fans and closet preppies won't be disappointed.

on 12/19/2005 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My first impressions upon smelling this was fresh, clean and spring time. I really love this and recommend this as a basic everday fragrance for work. I think its great for women who like understated, girly scents and not pungent, overpowering.

Popular Fragrances