Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.1

on 1/4/2007 3:56:00 PM

Er got this for xmas and only used it a couple of times, although it smells fresh think it's a bit too oldish for my liking

on 1/3/2007 8:33:00 PM

This is definitely a skin scent. It is very soft, powdery, and feminine. I do smell a lot of anise upon first spritz (although I don't know that this is one of the notes listed to describe Pour Femme). I'm not an anise fan, but luckily that fades away and the scent becomes a very soft, clean, somewhat soapy floral scent. Unfortunately, the whole scent fades away rather fast as well--which is my biggest gripe. As far as I know, this scent is discontinued but quite easy to find at this point at pretty much any discount perfume store online. Hopefully I can still find it once I'm through with my current bottle, because I do plan to repurchase.

on 10/11/2006 8:57:00 PM

Updated review: Very nice fragrance! Finishing up a sample of this today in hot summer. Lacoste pour Femme won't clobber you over the head but it has more complexity than a simple hot weather citrus refresher. Here are the notes I found on the Lacoste website:

Top: Jamaican Pepper /Purple Freesia /
Mid: Heliotrope/Iranian Jasmine/Hibiscus/Bulgarian Rose Absolute/Ambrette Seed
Base: Himalayan Cedar/Sandalwood/Incense

Unfortunately, it doesn't last long on my skin. It dries down sweet and skin-scent-like.

This is what I've been looking for. YSBB. A gentle wisp of a fragrance...a soft cloud of heliotrope and ambrette seed wafts around you...elegant, clean, a bit floral, a bit musky (no musk notes in there; must be the ambrette). It reminds me of the nights when my mother was all dressed up for a fancy outing with my father. It smells of her gorgeous kid gloves and the inside of her alligator bag (no leather mentioned, either)...light, light, light. Elegant, too. And yet, I will wear this everyday with everything I own. It's perfect.

on 10/2/2006 3:51:00 AM

I wanted to like this perfume because the initial spray smelled sooooo clean and soft, with a hint of unoffensive powdery scent! However, after a few minutes, that beautiful light floral disappeared. Instead, I got this plastic scent that at worst smelled like bathroom cleaning products... I guess my body chemistry really doesn't agree with this perfume as I've tried it twice and there was no luck at all. I do know someone who wears this well though. Too bad I'm not that person. :*(

This is the definition of a skin scent for me. Warm, soft, and seems to melt into my skin. If you like a perfume that has Presence with a capital P, Lacoste will probably not fit the bill--it's just too sheer and translucent. (Although, the top notes can be sharp and peppery). I love this fragrance because you can truly wear it anywhere and anytime, without worrying that your scent will overpower you or bother those around you. It's just warm, clean and feminine, noticeable without grabbing your attention, soft without being boring. Perfection.

on 8/27/2006 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This smells like an Indian summer in a bottle. Was too strong and peppery the first go around, but have settled nicely into really liking this one. It is sort of powdery with a touch of sun, like a day at the beach. Lasting power is good. I got the lotion to make it stay longer. I live in Ca., and this goes nice with our weather. Would purchase again.

on 7/19/2006 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this stuff smells TERRiBLE! kind of like bug spray with a creamy undertone. :( thanks goodness i only got it as a tester on eBay.

on 7/12/2006 6:15:00 AM

tried a sample of this one very very nice and sexy smell someone wrote me to my mobile phone c u later aligator it was very funny using this Lacoste perfume with the aligator logo suits me very much and because of the massage and makes me feel very happy, beautiful and delicious!

on 6/1/2006 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Dang... have you ever wished that you could just wear the test strip? This fagrance smells SO good... light and fresh and just plain wonderful... at least until I put it on - then it becomes something quite unflattering on me.

This is a beautiful crisp summer day - you will so enjoy it - it just doesn't work on me.

Popular Fragrances