no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/29/2005

I love the Bare Escentuals lip glosses! The color choices are fabolous and these are very high quality glosses. Never sticky and icky feeling, they go on silky smooth and leave my lips feeling super soft. Sheer color, super sexy gloss. If you have long hair, you know what a hassle it is when your hair blows in the wind and sticks to your lips...ick. That doesn't happen with B/E lip …Read more

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Mar/22/2005

I bought this in Glee, love it! The texture is not sticky and the color lasts for hours. It also doesn't dry out my lips. I would definatley purchase more shades in future!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry

Mar/21/2005

I have this in Muse, and I really like it. I am pale with red hair and freckles, so this is not a color that I would have even given a second look. However, the great MA that was working with me used this over Escentual Fig liner and then put a bit of Butterfly e/s on the center of my lower lip. It was amazing! Muse is a multi-faceted color that is hard to describe. Pinky-plummy-nudeish. Make …Read more

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

Mar/17/2005

I would only re-purchase this in Wearable Wine but you can get very similar to this shade if you purchase Clinique Black Honey gloss, this just lasts a tiny bit longer on your lips.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Oct/22/2004

I have the Wearable Pink and the Sheer Violet. I love the WP; it's my favorite color so far. I just ordered the Glee so I'll have to update when I get it. This is by far my favorite lipgloss ever. I've tried dozens of glosses and they all break me out around my mouth; they're also usually very sticky. BE doesn't break me out around my mouth, the color stays on good …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0

Sep/25/2004

I got this in "Spice" and basically it's a clear gloss with a mini-tease of color. The texture is cool, but it doesn't do it's job, colorwise. So, I won't be repurchasing. I'll stick to MAC.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

Aug/06/2004

Quite possibly the best lip gloss out there in my opinion. This formula doesn't go on too thick or gooey. It also lasts quite a bit longer than most.
Very smooth and soft texture.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Jul/20/2004

These are nothing special IMHO. A lipgloss is a lipgloss to me. There are no real unique colors and the textures\taste\smell can vary among the different colors and formulations. Some are like regular lipglosses others feel more like a liquid lipstick.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

2.0

May/27/2004

I finally found a product from BE that I don't like. I am a lipgloss junkie, and this is about the worst I have found. It is so sticky and has no staying power. I am really sad about this because they come in so many pretty shades.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

3.0

Oct/01/2003

I have this in Glee and in Rosie.. the colors are pretty, and I like the texture, but it just has no staying power. I probably would not buy it again, unless it came in a kit.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24