Sally Hansen Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

Sally Hansen Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

4.3

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isocetyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Trilicum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract, Propylparaben

on 6/14/2009 9:18:00 AM

So far, I like this. I've been using it for almost a week now and I see some changes for the better, but I guess it would work even faster if I didn't pick on my poor cuticles all the time :)
Some mind the packaging, I think it's just fine (although I can totally see myself dropping it somehow, I do that with nail polishes all the time :/ ) The little brush nicely glides over my cuticles and I like how shiny it makes them look, although I try to put the oil when I'm watching a movie so that it doesn't rub off... (I did pick up a few oil spots on my clothes, but it luckily washes out) I'm giving it a few more days to see if maybe I add that last lippie...

on 3/14/2009 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this stuff! It helps my nails stay healthy, especially in the dry winter months, and my cuticles no longer peel the way they once did. If I somehow manage to go too long without a treatment, it doesn't take long for this oil to get my nails and cuticles back in good shape. I highly recommend!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It's a nice product. I like that you can just brush it all over your nail and cuticle. It last's all day, and yes I wash my hands.

on 2/20/2009 5:30:00 PM

I received this free with a purchase of Nail Growth Miracle. While the bottle says to apply it nightly, I keep it at my desk at work and use it at least once a day. It is a heavier oil and needs to be rubbed in well, but the result is worth that tiny bit of effort. The only drawback is the bottle shape, which seems clumsy.

on 12/19/2008 10:05:00 PM

I adore this Cuticle Oil, I use it at night everyday. I use to get my nails done every week and nothing would make them grow, then I tried this stuff for like 2 weeks and I could see that my nails were getting stronger and longer. I have been using this oil for about a yr now and I love it, its my HG for nails!!! I'm not that pricey I get it at the drugstore for like $6 and plus its a great buy when they have BOGO's. The 0.45 oz bottle last you about 5 months. The cap is not too safe, since you have to make sure to tighten it well to ensure that it doesnt leak... it has happened to my in my purse!!! :0( but other than that I Love this stuff!!!

on 11/2/2008 9:40:00 AM

I used to get french manicures every week, but the acetone polish remover was drying out my nails and they'd break out. My nails looked horrible, so I gave this stuff a try and sure enough, it kept my nails healthy, strong and more flexible. Highly recommend for those that get regular manicures.

Works best if you hit the nailbed first, and condition your nails 2-3 x a week (best to do it at bedtime.) If your nails are already dry and damaged, you'll need to do this until they grow out fully to really see the effects of strong tips. It won't fully repair already brittle dried out nails.

on 10/31/2008 10:06:00 AM

My HG of cuticle oils... packaging sucks though and leaks if you tip it! great stuff though!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have using acrylic nails for a while, but suddenly I got sick of spending money on fake nails so I decided to take care of my natural nails but after removing my fake nails my natural nails were soooooooooooooooo dry ! so I did my research and found out that this oil could help and it does ! after 1 week of using this oil I have no weak and dry nails anymore ! this is amazing ! and a big plus is that my nails are growing like woooooooooooo hoooooo ! I had to use fake nails because my nails were so weak and break easily at work but now they are strong and healthy ! I can't believe this are my natural nails !

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Like magic for me. Just the right thickness. Not runny. Stays put. Nails and cutes look GREAT!

on 6/19/2008 9:49:00 AM

I recently bought two puppies and they are too little to be outside a lot, and are not toilet trained so for the past few weeks I have been with a mop/dishrag etc in my hands 24/7 trying to keep the house clean. And my hands and nails have taken a huge beating, even though when I use really harsh products I wear latex gloves. I had bought this vitamin E oil a couple years back and it just sat in one of my boxes never used. I was looking for something that could help my nails and hands feel a little better last week and found it. I gotta say I love this stuff. It has made a significant difference in my cuticles and nails, they are moisturized and shiny, and it does (as any oil I guess) help waterproof my nails. I don't even have so much of a problem with the mode of application, although I WOULD prefer pen form. The only thing is it takes a bit of time to sink in and sometimes I end up smearing it on stuff. Surprisingly enough I think this is helping my manicure last longer. I will definitely keep using this on a daily basis, this stuff is great, and if I remember correctly it was pretty cheap.

Popular Treatments