Sally Hansen Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

Sally Hansen Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

4.3

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isocetyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Trilicum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract, Propylparaben

on 1/11/2011 5:10:00 PM

I've been using this daily for about a week now and I must say that my cuticles are much more moisturized and healthy than they were a week ago. The oil itself is thick and if I just use the brush I find that no matter how careful I am I put way too much on, so what I do instead is put one dot on the middle of each cuticle and then massage it in with my finger. Great product for the price!

Love this! My cuticles always get pretty dry and ugly looking when my gel nails begin to grow out and I just apply a tiny bit and massage it in. It immediately looks healthy and moisturised again. Price was 17 AUD so not on the cheap side but this will probably last me a long time since you only need a little each application.

on 9/30/2010 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've been using this for many many many years! I like it more than Solar Oil which I used once and never finished the bottle and went straight back to Sally's Hansen. This oil ultra moisturing, but not greasy at all. It soaks right it, and keeps my cuticles from tearing. I can even wash my hands after a manicure, and it's still moisturized. And, the price is right!

on 9/30/2010 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i usually like sally hansen product but this one is kind of disappintng to me. i feel this is not enough for moisturizing my cuticle that much.
i prefer burts bees cuticle balm to this.
this makes my nail and cuticle even more dry.

Works alright. I've used better cuticle oil though. I think they threw in the 'Vitamin E' bit just to spice up the name. Like I said, the basic dollar store oil is equivalent to this. Mine kind of smelled funky too.

on 7/1/2010 9:56:00 AM

I am so into taking care of my feet that my hands were going to the dogs...literally paws forming!
I bought this product as part of me hand rejuv project. My initial impression was not too good. although my raggedy cuticle disappeared for about 10 minutes after application it resurfaced shorty after.
I was not impress with the brush. It seem to me as if the brush always have too much oil on it.It kept dripping all over my table.
....I thought i would give the entire formula a boost by:
adding a sliced garlic clove to the oil and leaving it for two days.
N.B I had to throw away a small amount of the oil to accomodate the garlic slices.
The results were amazing. I woke up with nicely moisturized cutticle and the tips of my nails were nice and white.
the is s slight smell on application but it goes away in a few seconds.
I may buy this product again or I may just save the bottle to add some olive oil n garlic slices to make my own cuticle oil!

Really great stuff. Does the job.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Can't believe I resisted buying this for so long, but it's an HG for me now! I use it religiously every night and usually at least once during the day. Within a week my cuticles were noticibly softer and within 2 my cuticles as well as nails were healthier and stronger. Won't be without this now! Yes I wish it came in a dropper, but until it does I'll just be careful with the furniture and clothes.

on 2/9/2010 8:27:00 PM

Love this, makes my cuticles and fingers look so pretty and well manicured afterwards. A little goes a long way. I took a lippie off the packaging just because I wish it came in a more eye dropper package. But this is still one of my holy grail products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!
I just purchased it today and I put it on and it is almost an instant healer! I cant wait to see how it will be over time! Def my HG cuticle oil! :-)

Popular Treatments