Loreal Colour Riche Mica (Uploaded by lil_me)

78%
would repurchase
3.8/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/11/2005

This is the first lipstick I ever owned. Its a silvery pink. I love wearing it with clear gloss on top. This is a great lipstick.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

Dec/05/2004

I repurchase occassionaly. This is the first color that I remember owning. Frosty a bit mauve. I had the nail polish to match. I didn't notice the red tone the other reviewer mentioned. NC15.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0
fromcakie

Dec/03/2004

First of all.. i dont remember how much is it. I got mine for at least 2 years and it is basically 95% full.. so you know how much i dont like it. I dont really dislike this lipstick, but the shade just isnt for me. I'm a NW20 asian. This color is way toooooo red on me. I might try out other color eventually, though i'm not really fan of Loreal product anyway.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Feb/27/2004

This is a superb, creamy lipstick for anyone -- particularly those with medium-tone skin. I have always avoided trying pale, frosted or nude color lipsticks because I feel they wash me out. Mica, with its light, mauve, silver color does not wash me out. A first for me. This is a beautiful, feminine color that looks great with a smoky eye. A make-up bag staple.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Jan/27/2004

Hmmm, I can't figure out if this is color compliments my cool/fair skin. I really like the texture- smooth and velvety, not at all drying. Even though this shade is supposed to be "neutral," I think it would look gorgeous on someone with a warmer complexion. Overall, its a good lipstick at a great price!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone